• Register
  • Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Welcome to the GPO Academy!

Share/Bookmark

Re: Welcome to the GPO Academy!

I am new to this forum - having made the group buy a little while back. I've been squaring away a few other projects so that eventually I can focus on learning GPO. My equipment isn't the newest, but I am excited to get creative and to learn a bunch from you all!

Smile Re: Welcome to the GPO Academy!

Quote Originally Posted by icelandicgirl
    I am new to this forum - having made the group buy a little while back. I've been squaring away a few other projects so that eventually I can focus on learning GPO. My equipment isn't the newest, but I am excited to get creative and to learn a bunch from you all!
    WELLCOME!

My equipment isn't the newest, but I am excited to get creative and to learn a bunch from you all!
    Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to learn and the folks around here are really helpful. And when you're ready, we'll be eager to hear some of your work!

;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Well, now, welcome to GPO Land. Now there are at least two from Iceland on this forum. You can learn much here, but eventually, we can also learn from you. And, your music will get a hearing.

Richard

Red face Re: Welcome to the GPO Academy!

Nice! Fellow countrygirl

IcelandicGirl, would be interesting to know who you are. Please feel free to send me PM.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

I've been around here a couple of days, slowly realising that I have much to learn and then I land here!!!
    This is one cool and nurturing community.

BTW I'm a Welsh bloke, so,....any offers?
    Thought not

Quote Originally Posted by hywyn
    I've been around here a couple of days, slowly realising that I have much to learn and then I land here!!!
    This is one cool and nurturing community.

BTW I'm a Welsh bloke, so,....any offers?
    Thought not
    Croeso!

Jim
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Hi all,
    i've posted a thread in the forum while forgetting to introduce myself properly.

My name is Mark, (quite clearly!) I'm fourteen years old and I've been playing electric guitar for 2 and a half years, classical guitar for about 8 months and I've been into all this composing lark for about a month.

I'm mainly interested in Baroque music, I've just started the first movement of a concerto for flute, strings and harpsichord, I'll possibly post once I've got a bit further. I lovefugues, but I've only ever written one which has got past the exposition! It can be found here I'm aware the third episode is rather crap but i was rushing a bit and i didn't take all the care and attention i could have.

Thanks very much, Mark

I forgot to mention, the fugue was written on a set motive, hence the slightly less than ideal subject, it's also just a MUS file as at the moment i only have finale notepad so i can't make midis

Thanks, Mark

Hi Gary & all fellow members.

Many thanks indeed for this beatiful & very informative site. Well done!!

I take also this opportunity to wish a very merry Xmas & a most rewarding New Year to all.

Giacinto

Go Back to forum