• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone NOT received SAM Trumpets yet?

Share/Bookmark

Anyone NOT received SAM Trumpets yet?

Hi,

I\'ve noticed that there were a few people who received their pre-ordered copies (some on the day they were to begin shipping). Anyone not yet receive theirs? Yes, I\'m impatient [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I was just curious. I sent an email to SAM but haven\'t received a reply. I had been hoping to familiarize myself with them this weekend as I\'ve got some work to do next week.

TIA,
    FV

Re: Anyone NOT received SAM Trumpets yet?

You sent us an e-mail?
    Please send it again.
    I don\'t recall any FedEx mails...

Maarten

Hi,

Thanks for the replies guys.

Sharmy, at least you got the beta [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . I\'m not upset or anything - I know that it\'s pretty early since this library began shipping and that there is usually a flood of shipments for the manufacturer. Perhaps a little jealous [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Maarten, thanks also for the reply. I did not want to be a pain so I didn\'t re-send my email earlier and just wanted to see what the state of shipping was. Anyway, I just sent you an email on the sales@pojectsam.com address.

Thanks again.

FV

LOL!

I typed it in wrong here in this post. I simply clicked on the link from the Project SAM website when I sent the email though.

Thanks again Maarten for the quick reply! It turns out that they attempted to deliver it today but the address was written down incorrectly apparently. I\'ve given FedEx the correct address and they\'ll be delivering it on Monday. Thanks again.

FV

My Trumpets came today. Thanks Maarten! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Good things come to those who wait!

Go Back to forum