• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: VSL: From Truespec

Share/Bookmark

VSL: From Truespec

Dear Colleagues,

Now that we\'ve officially joined the Northern Sounds ad community, I\'m announcing that Alexander University\'s Truespec Systems is an authorized dealer for VSL.

For a limited time, we\'re making available a \"write-in\" discount for Northern Sounds members of 5% plus free Airborne second day air shipping in the US (except in the greater LA area where we ship Airborne Ground which usually arrives next day).

You can either click on our banner or go to www.truespec.com.

Whether in or out of LA, training is available for those who are on deadlines, along with starting templates to get you going quickly with VSL.

When ordering, please use the \"Special Comments\" section to note that you\'re a Northern Sounds user (please include your name and \"handle\"). You can also call us at the phone number below my name M-F from 9AM to 4PM Pacific Time.

Re: VSL: From Truespec

Your URL link has a \".\" in it - therefor it doesnt work. Amazing pricereducer you got:

Where did you get this listprice from? Seems a bit absurd since the VSL-site list it as:

----> ? <----

Love - Chris

Lewis please email peter privately do not post prices.

Papa Chalk, what exactly is the policy on this?

I think it needs to be cleared up as other users have had their posts removed lately in similar topics.

Thanks.

Thomas

Originally posted by Lewis:
    Amazing pricereducer you got:

Where did you get this listprice from? Seems a bit absurd since the VSL-site list it as:
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I think Lewis is right... your list price seems much higher than the list price we are used to see... I hope it is just a mistake on the website, because it wouldn\'t be fair to advertise a higher list price just to simulate a deal on your price...

Martin

I\'ve read the rules, disclaimers and policies of this forum and I couldn\'t find a single phrase indicating that Lewis\' post was in violation of the forum policies.

I quote \"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person\'s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.\"

Which one of these categories did Lewis fall into?

Thomas

Our list price is exactly as posted on Ilio and VSL for the Cube, Performances, and package price. We have simply shown the difference in price in a more North American format when both the Cube and Performances are bought as a package.

The Northern Sounds members discount is available on either the individual or package price.

My apologies for being grammatically correct and placing a period at the end of the sentence. Try this:

www.truespec.com

Originally posted by peter269:
    Our list price is exactly as posted on Ilio and VSL for the Cube, Performances, and package price. We have simply shown the difference in price in a more North American format when both the Cube and Performances are bought as a package.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Peter you are right. Ilio changed its web site so that the list prices are now higher than they were when they first advertised VSL. On the VSL site, the price advertised is the \"recommended retail price\", which is different from the list price I guess.

Martin

See above

Every little bit helps. Is the discount for the entire package, or can we just get the cube or performance set and still get the discount?

Go Back to forum