• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NEW HARDCORE BASS DEMO

Share/Bookmark

NEW HARDCORE BASS DEMO

I banged out a few solo riffs last night for Munsie. These emphasize the pick articulations more. Just a little tidbit, till I do some devil worshiping demos. You can find it just below the other one at soundsonline.com.
    http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=QLHBNI

Re: NEW HARDCORE BASS DEMO

ya!.... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

man! I can\'t wait to get my hands on this! I don\'t recall if I already read this, when is this coming out?

Aaron Dirk

Now I\'m really drooling!!! Sounds like I can stop holding my friends\' Ampeg rig hostage...and I won\'t have to replace any more tubes I\'ve blown out! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks Nick...You\'ve made me very happy!!!

Yep, it will work [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Will I see you at Frankfurt, Nick?

Thomas

HI Nick,
    That demo is fabulous! It rocks my studio speakers (even in MP3) like never before.

You are working too hard with all these new lib\'s you are working on; come to Frankfurt for a break so we can have some time together!

Michiel Post

Ahh, just when I thought I would not need any bass library for a while you come up with this product... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    It’s great to see that in recent releases there is more emphasis on developing tools and certain programming features making the libraries more user friendly.
    To me this is VERY important because it contributes to an uninterrupted flow of the creative process in a very positive way. This aspect of user friendliness is also what makes a library like VSL so interesting, especially when I hear members on this forum being able to come up with complete orchestral pieces in just a matter of hours without having to spend an X amount of time on editing.
    It’s a great development, and for me it is also a key argument in deciding whether or not to buy a library. Keep up the good work!

:11 - :24. YESSS NICK!!! That\'s what I\'m talkin\' about!

Cool!

Now how about some realistic rock rhythm AND lead guitar for us keyboard-players! :-0

\"I banged out a few solo riffs last night for Munsie.\" For little old me? cool! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

(pause while visting the new demo link..)

Nick,

Seriously, a BIG HUGE THANK YOU for doing the EXACT type of demo I was hoping to hear! Hardcore Bass by itself, just jammin away.

J
    A
    W

D
    R
    O
    P
    P
    I
    N
    G

O
    N

FLOOR......

THIS THING FRICKIN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU NAILED THE PICK SOUND!!!!!!

It also sounds like there is some extra pick sounds/fx to play with?

OK, IM SOLD!

IMHO this \"little demo\" will sell more copies of Hardcore Bass than any other demo. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks Nick for producing the library and for doing this demo. This thing should make alot of Bass players nervous, seriously. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

My band is frickin going to rock!!!!!!!

Nick, this is really the way to demo libraries. Instead of doing complete tracks of music using the samples (one such demo is fine to show them in a context) I think this naked kind of demo is the way to go. I can hear all the detail of the library. The only thing I\'m missing is the noisefloor of the bass. Unless there\'s a gate in the chain it\'d sounds a bit unnatural in between notes (the silence) - I would have liked a sampled noisefloor to blend in with the bass track, but that\'s just me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Great stuff, makes me want to buy it even though I know I have no use for it at the moment [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

Go Back to forum