• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dear ILIO re: pricing of VSL!

Share/Bookmark

Re: Dear ILIO re: pricing of VSL!

PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE!!!!!

My user rating just dropped AFTER I POSTED THE CORRECT USER PRICING!!!

Literally minutes after I posted the correct information.

I view this a retaliation for simply investigating factual information and I want it corrected immediately.

Retaliation pure and simple and I will not stand for it.

Well, once you\'re over the $3000.00 price, what\'s a few hundred more? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by ed hamilton:

Truespecs web site could easliy be interpreted (and in fact has been) to imply that $3670 is the new list price and that Truespecs price of $3090 is some sort of dealer discount.

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">As posted within this thread by me:

RESPONSE #1
    Our list price is exactly as posted on Ilio and VSL for the Cube, Performances, and package price. We have simply shown the difference in price in a more North American format when both the Cube and Performances are bought as a package.

The Northern Sounds members discount is available on either the individual or package price.

RESPONSE #2
    The discount applies to all three: the whole package, Cube only, or Performances only. Free US shipping as described.

RESPONSE #3
    ED! If you will read the copy on the ILIO web site, it specifically states:

\"First Edition $3,090 (save $580).\" Using a calculator, Ed, $3090 + $580 = $3670. Coming out of packaged goods marketing for many years, the $3670 for both would be considered the list price. Thus, $3090 is the packaged price, otherwise, why would anyone post, \"Save $580?\" What does the save mean except that the posted price isn\'t full list?

REGARDLESS!

1. $3090 is the packaged price on which there is a 5% discount for Northern Sounds members. I believe have stated that elsewhere in this thread.

2. There is also a 5% discount if you purchase each piece individually.

3. AND! NS members in the continental US get free 2nd day air shipping via Airborne Express.

However you choose to word it, NS members get a discount off the packaged price, or the individual price if bought separately.

My son Chris is web master for our site, and I\'ll have him make a change Friday morning.

Meanwhile, Ed, don\'t you EVER AGAIN infer that I\'m misleading people. I run a straight operation and I don\'t play games. If I haven\'t worded something in a way that\'s clear, all you have to do is tell me.

In short, Ed, the sky AIN\'T falling. And further!

Underneath my name is my e-mail and phone number. If you have a problem or concern with Peter Alexander you can write or call ME. Capiche?

My apologies for any confusion.

as posted in the other thread :

Wow....

Franky.

Dear ILIO re: pricing of VSL!

Dear ILIO,

Some confusion has occured regarding the list price of VSL.
    I called your office today and was assured that no price increase has occured and that LIST price is still the same as all the VSL literature states.

Truespecs web site could easliy be interpreted (and in fact has been) to imply that $3670 is the new list price and that Truespecs price of $3090 is some sort of dealer discount.

I was assured by you (ilio) that this is not the case.
    List price is still $3090.

Many of us are on the verge of purchasing VSL. Some clarification at this point could be usefull.

Thanks!!

Go Back to forum