• Register
  • Help

Topic: Will this load into GigaStudio 160 ?

Share/Bookmark

Will this load into GigaStudio 160 ?

I hope that ya\'ll will be able to help me with a question. I was wondering if the Voice Crystal \"Akai S1000\" series would load into GigaStudio or not. Here\'s why I\'m asking... First, the whole library is on \"floppy disc\" and is formated for Akai S1000. Now in the past, I have loaded Akai S1000 samples into my computer using the built-in converter supplied with GigaStudio 160. But, all the samples have been on CD ROM and I have loaded them through the \"D\" drive. So, is it possible to load an Akai S1000 library (on floppy disc) into GigaStudio... and will the \"S converter\" be able to convert it? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] Thanks for the help, Gary

Re: Will this load into GigaStudio 160 ?

Anybody............ [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Gary,

I recommend \"Translator\" from ChickenSystems. I use the One Way Translator to Gigastudio which works great for converting many different formats to Gigastudio including Akai. I\'ve actually had better luck using it to convert Akai samples over the SConverter. http://www.chickensys.com/

Good Luck.

Thanks for your reply, Chris. I appreciate it very much! Gary [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum