• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: SX 2.01 Update!

Share/Bookmark

SX 2.01 Update!

For all u SX2 fans out there..The new update that fixes tons of bugs is out and solid. check here:http://service.steinberg.de/webdoc_p...ions_pro_pc_en There server is slow ,so be prepared for a 3 hour DL. Maybe I`m easily impressed,but i dare say theres some innovation going on with this latest version of Cubase..Time Warp [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] ..Wheww..Rich

Re: SX 2.01 Update!

Did you mean 2.01? Can\'t find any 2.02 and 2.01 was just released. Still has its share of bugs and annoyances.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

2.01 was available for download yesterday.
    If they have 2.02 out one day later I am very impressed.
    I can confirm 2.01 still has annoying stuff (my transport panel has disappeared and i can\'t get it back [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    Did you mean 2.01? Can\'t find any 2.02 and 2.01 was just released. Still has its share of bugs and annoyances.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Opps,sorry Simon, ya I meant 2.01(ya, I`m baked) .Sorry to hear your still having troubles. I havent pushed it to the test fully, but I havent noticed anything bad yet either. What bugs and annoyances?,maybe I can see if i can reproduce it. I really like the bussing Arch. and export options in this version. Patrick,press F2 to get your transport back? Best, Rich

You can get the files for both the Nuendo and Cubase SX updates from a mirror set up at Auxbuss

I can confirm 2.01 still has annoying stuff (my transport panel has disappeared and i can\'t get it back
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Patrick try pressing the \"F2\" key and it should reappear. Mine disappears occasionally too.

Originally posted by Rich Pell:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Opps,sorry Simon, ya I meant 2.01(ya, I`m baked) .Sorry to hear your still having troubles. I havent pushed it to the test fully, but I havent noticed anything bad yet either. What bugs and annoyances?,maybe I can see if i can reproduce it. I really like the bussing Arch. and export options in this version. Patrick,press F2 to get your transport back? Best, Rich </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Oh man I have this long list, I think I might crash the NS server if I post it all here) E.g. it is still unacceptable that it takes me around 1,5 seconds to SOLO/un-SOLO a track when I have a 250+ MIDI tracks template. Then there\'s the window layout bug that now require med to move the project window into its right position each time I recall a window layout (because something is screwed up with its position...)!! In 2.0 the project window wasn\'t stored in the layout, so I only had to move it once - now I have to do it all the time... I could go on - but if/when I eventually get through to Steinberg (this company is so pro it doesn\'t really have any email you can contact them through, except an auto-answering bot), I will give them my whole list...

Simon, I cant comment on your \"250+midi track soloing bug\" (how fasts your proccesor again?)since i havent created a piece that big on SX2 YET! I`ve been mostly going back to some my SX1.06 projects and remixing them in SX2 since ive notice that the overall sound engine is much better and more revealing. Also IVe noticed that SL and v-stack seem to work better. As for your layout woes, have u tried~ settingup your windows the way u like them,going into(uptop)WINDOWS>WINDOWS LAYOUT(sub menu),select \"New\", give it a name(SR 250+ Midi).Press O.K. Obviously that layout will be saved. Then u can make another layout for your Mixes and toggle between them in the WIndows Layout sub menu or set up a Key command to switch between. Maybe u know all this,In which case ,dont ever listen to me again. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .take care.Rich

Also, it IS good to post your list of peeves and bugs on the cubase.net forum,since they DO read them and make notes. The moderators won`t nessesarily respond but obviously us users will respond to confirm yur bugs or show that some may be native to your own setup. NI works the same way. Again,Rich

I think its a great software package. I have no complaints. If it works for you great, if not you should move on to something else. It\'s just software and all software has it\'s limits. The general consensus by a majority of users is that this is the best release yet. It\'s even not painful to read the cubase forum anymore LOL.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast