• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Gigastudio V3 in May!!!

Share/Bookmark

Gigastudio V3 in May!!!

Dear Fellow Giga Users

I just got th latest Gigastudio Newletter that is entitled Giga Newsletter For February 2003 (Giga V3 in May :-)

Mmm Hint Hint...

This is exciting. here is the part that describes Giga V3 :

3.0 Development

\"As some of may or may not know, development for the 3.0 release of GigaStudio is in full swing at this moment. The original 3 engineers in Austin are hard at work on what will be the biggest release for GigaStudio since its inception. Joining the staff in Austin are additional engineers from TASCAM\'s R&D facility in Palo Alto, California. Together with the team leadership in Los Angeles, TASCAM has poured over hundreds of requests from end users and is hard at work implementing as many of these features as possible into the new version of GigaStudio. Stay tuned for more details as things progress.

I think that this version is going to satisfy many users.

Dave

Re: Gigastudio V3 in May!!!

Very interesting! My copy of the newsletter doesn\'t mention May at all....

Originally posted by Chadwick:
    Very interesting! My copy of the newsletter doesn\'t mention May at all....
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes this is very interesting, I honestly do not see anything regarding May in the topic of discussion, but my Email Header itself spesifically States:

Giga Newsletter For February 2003 (Giga V3 in May :-)

Is there anyone else that can confirms this?

Dave

nemesysmusic.com is also changed...

Where do you see GS3 in May?? I don\'t see it.. also by the sound of the newsletter, it sounds like it is still a long way off.

Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    Where do you see GS3 in May?? I don\'t see it.. also by the sound of the newsletter, it sounds like it is still a long way off.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Simon,
    This is very interesting, so what youre telling me is that nemesys has not released a newsletter for February 2003? The newsletter was emailed to me at the Yahoo nemesysmusic forum. All my newlsetters have been coming thru Yahoo.

This is getting confusing, I wish Tascam could clarify this.

I will see if I can get some info.

Dave

I got what seems to be the same newsletter, but it did not say anything about v3 in May.

hmm. . .interesting.

jd

Hehehe... Maybe only Dave gets to buy V3 in May... Must have special contacts. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Lee Blaske:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I just got th latest Gigastudio Newletter that is entitled Giga Newsletter For February 2003 (Giga V3 in May :-)

Mmm Hint Hint...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">My newsletter didn\'t have the \"Giga V3 in May :-)\" addendum on it, either.

Then again, Dave\'s message title just referred to May. It didn\'t specify the year. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Lee Blaske
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Ha Ha you guys definately have humor. Well this is a mystery to me.

I did not want to confuse anyone, but it seems that I am now confused. Oh well I have plenty to do before Giga V3 comes out.

Dave

Whether v3 comes out in May or not, at least the new Nemesys webpage is a lot better than the old one!!! Makes GS more professional than the rather amateurish look before...

meeehoon

Go Back to forum