• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics "Concept Art"

Share/Bookmark

Spectrasonics "Concept Art"

In the dogged belief that \"If you build it they will come\" I have done a fanciful artists rendition of what I would like to see as the next Spectrasonics product. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

May I give you; Spectra Lead

So Eric, this is my public plea for a TOTAL LEAD GUITAR MODULE.

C\'mon man, I know you can do it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

(Disclaimer: In case no one gets the joke, this is NOT a real product and I sought Eric\'s permission before posting this!)

Re: Spectrasonics "Concept Art"

Hey Scott, I for one, don\'t care if it\'s real or not, I\'ll give you $399 US for the gui!

Will it be available in Audio Units?

christianb

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hey Scott, I for one, don\'t care if it\'s real or not, I\'ll give you $399 US for the gui!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">$399 for the GUI? I could be onto something here. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Will it be available in Audio Units?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Aah... Yes... In any format you like [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It also supports OS X [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

What? Still no syncable LFOs? I\'m holding on to my cash until there\'s an update. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Actually, what I\'d like to see next is a total percussion module---Supreme Beats, Hearts of Asia, Liquid Grooves etc. rolled into one (with GC of course) heavy on the tabla, darbuka and the like.
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum