• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SAM Trombones - New Release Info

Share/Bookmark

SAM Trombones - New Release Info

Hello everybody,

We just updated our website with new release information and demos of our upcoming SAM Trombones sample library.

www.projectsam.com

Also, don\'t forget to visit Michiel, Scarbee and us at the Tascam Booth in Frankfurt!

Enjoy!

Maarten
    Project SAM

Re: SAM Trombones - New Release Info

Dear Maarten,

Love the growling demo. Are you using a synthpatch underneath the trombone to give it that fat feeling? Or how did it work on the growling demo? - great master.

Love - Chris

No pre-order goodies? Damn! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

What about a student discount? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

wonderful,i hope you upgrade samhorns with the missing articulations i have found on trombone list [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    ciao

I\'ve had the pleasure to play with these bones and all I can say is that they are awesome!!! Totally in love with the bone staccs [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

/Tobias

Lewis, that\'s right. I added a subtle Atmosphere bass pad to the sustains in the first half. Trombone + tuba alone could never get that much low-end, realistically. And I didn\'t want to add tuba to this demo, to keep the low brass SAM-only.

Sovereign, no pre-order this time, no. You can contact us directly for student discounts, but we don\'t give them to individual purchases. Only in small groups. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

T0b, thanks. Everyone, Tobias was one of our beta testers.

Sharmy, for now, yes. At and around the Messe we want to give the visitors there something exclusive.

Maarten

Wonderful work Maarten. I can\'t wait to see the post \"come and get it..\" The Fed-ex option is smart.

Rob

NICE AND FAT... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

cant wait for this one...

Maarten, do the strings, do the strings dude!

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Alex

Originally posted by lex:

Alex
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">These bones are so fat that Solomon Burke would look skinny!!!

These bones are so fat that you will slip in the grease after you have played it.

These bones are so fat that you could produce french fries for a 10 years world consumption.

Originally posted by tob:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by lex:

Alex
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">These bones are so fat that Solomon Burke would look skinny!!!

These bones are so fat that you will slip in the grease after you have played it.

These bones are so fat that you could produce french fries for a 10 years world consumption.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">LOL! muahahahaa...!

Alex

Go Back to forum