• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Maestro Concert Grand in a more manageable size

Share/Bookmark

Maestro Concert Grand in a more manageable size

Hey, sample users!

The Maestro Concert Grand piano has been slightly updated, not in the sounds, but for those that have not yet downloaded it, itīs going to be twice as fast a download as it used to be. I uploaded a RAR compressed version of it, weighting in at 337 mb. Quite a lot better compression than the former zip file, which was 630 mb. Donīt ask me why I didnīt compress to RAR in the first place...

Enjoy!

http://exce.ath.cx/~route909

Mats

Re: Maestro Concert Grand in a more manageable size

I have to tell you I just used your clarinet on a short project and I just love it. The Westgate one was my favorite and is good on the fast passages but the thing I liked about yours is that at low velocity it has a nice puffy breath sound that worked really well with the mood of the piece and the slower, sadder melody.
    Good job on that.
    Cheers,
    Jamie

I\'m downloading your piano just right now... Let\'s see if it has the sound I\'m looking for [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, cool thing to offer this for free ...

Mats,
    Thanks for such a nice clarinet and piano. The fact they are free is amazing. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    Cheers,
    J

Originally posted by Jamie Haggerty:
    I have to tell you I just used your clarinet on a short project and I just love it. The Westgate one was my favorite and is good on the fast passages but the thing I liked about yours is that at low velocity it has a nice puffy breath sound that worked really well with the mood of the piece and the slower, sadder melody.
    Good job on that.
    Cheers,
    Jamie
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">GREAT! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Can I hear it?

Mats

Hi Mats,
    I would like to download the free Maestro Concert Grand but
    http://exce.ath.cx/~route909
    is not working now. Can you help me ?
    Thanks a lot
    Regards
    Angelo
    Bologna, ITALY

Angelo, it\'s still dead...I think we\'ve missed our chance!

Frank

Hello!

I asked route909 for access to the site and hereīs
    his answer:

\"Dunno about the site, Iīm not the one responsible for itīs uptime. Iīm sure itīll be up soon. Please be patient.
    Mats\"

Originally posted by Lifetimer:
    Hello!

I asked route909 for access to the site and hereīs
    his answer:

\"Dunno about the site, Iīm not the one responsible for itīs uptime. Iīm sure itīll be up soon. Please be patient.
    Mats\"
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Iīll have to chime in here, to avoid misunderstanding. My friend Daniel hosts the files on his old computer at his parentsī house. He recently moved. Due to personal disputes and things I donīt want to bring up here, we sort of drove apart a little. I havenīt heard from him in a couple of weeks. Nor has he heard from me. My intention is that the sounds will be online soon, but I have other things to do right now, a couple of projects going full speed and I have to do whatīs more important to me at the moment.

Mats

Thanks for the explanation Mats!

Frank

Go Back to forum