• Register
  • Help

Topic: Halion Exchange

Share/Bookmark

Halion Exchange

Just to let you know of a website that has been set up for Halion users to share .fxp files.

Halion 2 has become a very powerful sampler, and is ideally suited to dealing with complex programming of orchestral (and other) libraries. The only problem Halion users face are the imperfect translations of libraries from other native formats (most obviously giga).

The website has been set up (not by me I should add, setting up websites is far too technical for me) for public spirited Halion users to share fxp\'s and ease the pain of translating libraries from other formats into Halion format.

Worth a visit if you are a Halion user!

http://www.digital-music.us/halionexchange/

Steve

Re: Halion Exchange

Great news indeed.
    It will help developers and users alike.

Also note (if you haven\'t heard this already) that Halion users now have their own dedicated forum over on the Steinberg/Cubase site; just go to:

http://forum.cubase.net/cgi-bin/cubase.net/Ultimate.cgi

Then look down past the Cubase forums - and you\'ll find it there. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

What\'s _really_ nice about this new forum - besides the sudden on-going rush of excellent information being shared - is that it is _seriously_ lacking the horribly high noise factor found lately in the regular Cubase forums (so far - knock on wood). It\'s incredibly civil and helpful... kinda what a forum is supposed to be (kinda like this one). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And allow me to echo Steve\'s comments about Halion2 - with this new version, Halion\'s flexibilty is nothing short of amazing... now all Halion users need are more Halion-dedicated libraries like Scarbee\'s JSlap \'N Fingered, Franky\'s Yahama C7 and Kip\'s Bosendorfer; but in the meantime, this new Exchange has the potential to become a wonderful timesaver.

Excellent initiative!

Now, if only the entire KKSS halion version was available for download I\'d be thrilled [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Halion really needs a cycle round robin type feature thought that you can automate up and down bow strokes and the like. then it will truly be great.

>Now, if only the entire KKSS halion version was available for download I\'d be thrilled

If you meant KHSS
    It will be soon. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

\"Halion really needs a cycle round robin type feature thought that you can automate up and down bow strokes and the like. then it will truly be great.\"

Indeed Lazul, would like to second that.

Cheers, Robert

If you meant KHSS
    It will be soon.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks for correcting me, I did mean KHSS.

Great news then! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Lazul:
    Halion really needs a cycle round robin type feature thought that you can automate up and down bow strokes and the like. then it will truly be great.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">This may help:
    http://forum.cubase.net/forum/Forum24/HTML/000184.html

Go Back to forum