• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Ultimate Yamaha C7 Grand Piano library new demos with Reverb.

Share/Bookmark

Ultimate Yamaha C7 Grand Piano library new demos with Reverb.

Here\'s a new batch of demoes with a touch of reverb, feedback welcome [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.vintaudio.com/3-YamAmbient.mp3

http://www.vintaudio.com/2-PlayerPerspective.mp3

http://www.vintaudio.com/1-YamCloseMiked.mp3

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: Ultimate Yamaha C7 Grand Piano library new demos with Reverb.

man, I still love the sound of this piano.

My favorite still is the ambient, but the differencs in the variations, are something I\'m going to be glad to have. I can hear the different types of mixes I\'d use them in.

Its being bought on those two points for me.

I\'m prolly raving about it so much just to the general tone of the C7. I\'m not much of a piano guy, but I know sounds I like, and I like what you got here, but add that to the little things I know about sampling and recording, and I\'m honestly finding it very difficult to top this sucker. I mean there are great pianos out there, and different makes are exactly whats needed in the market, but man....me likey the mic variations.

Thx King, I must admit I\'m very pleased with the results, it\'s always a bit of a gamble when you do a huge library like this, you record it all but then when you\'re back in your own studio editing and you find some crappy noise or something that went wrong you\'re kind of screwed [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    We had every air conditionner turned off in the whole 4 story building which houses numerous studios, at the low velocities you could faintly hear them running from the other studios so I had them all turned off hehehe, made some other guys in the studios pulling all nighters pissed off at me but it was worth it in the end, no noise baby [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    That\'s why we made numerous test runs and to be honest scrapped a whole sampling session because I wasn\'t totally happy with the sound I had, this one was no compromises beginning to end.

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Franky -

These demos are just plain outstanding.

The very second you announce your Halion native version is out, I\'m whipping out the credit card. (I\'d buy it now & convert this set in CDXtract, but for a sample set that sounds _this_ good? I\'d rather wait to make sure it\'s the way you designed it.)

Great job, sir. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thank you X$,
    Apreciate the nice comments.
    I\'m working real hard on the 24 bit 48khz Halion Native version as we speak, I\'m very concerned with size and playability, it\'s 12 gigs in size for god\'s sake lol !
    I\'ll see how it runs but I should be done by the end of this week, will keep you guys posted.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

It has a sound that really makes you want to play all day. I am a guitar guy myself, but a piano this fabulous can not be denied. Nicely done.

John

Originally posted by Franky:
    Here\'s a new batch of demoes with a touch of reverb, feedback welcome [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.vintaudio.com/3-YamAmbient.mp3
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">FANTASTIC! This one spells movie mood piano. I\'m sitting there listening to all three, and I do like them, but the Ambient mic\'d one is killer. Something else to add to the wishlist.

(And then Winamp ran out of demos and started playing Dark Funeral, quite a segue. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Franky,

This is the first piano sample since I bought Kip\'s Bosendorfer that says \"must have!\". It really has a beautiful sweet sound.

-- Martin

Hey Franky, how do the different Mics \"mix\", were they recorded to be in phase?

and more important were the samples edited to be phase coherent/edited equally

I mena, if it wasn\'t recorded wiht the mics meant to be on at the same time, its still possible to mix them with some delays and offsets I\'m sure, but if the samples were edited with different start points it makes it more difficult or maybe even impossible to do so.

Not so bad, since all the recordings are really good on their own, but having just that much more option would be awesome.

John, SOD213 and Martin, thank you for the nice words as always very apreciated. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King first question : yes they are in phase with each other that is, Close miked and Ambient and Player perspective and ambient are in phase, so much so I almost made a Instrument mixing close miked and Ambient, but that put the size of the library way beyhond reasonable, so yes they do mix well together. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Now as for phase coherent/edited equally, yes they are all edited like this so it would be possible using delays and offsets to blend them very easily.

Halion 24 bit version almost finished [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Go Back to forum