• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: EASTWEST / QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA

Share/Bookmark

EASTWEST / QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA

A DOUG ROGERS AND NICK PHOENIX PRODUCTION
    A PROF. KEITH O. JOHNSON RECORDING

Anyone know anything about this collection? When it\'s due out? How it sounds? Etc.

It looks quite intriguing to me.

Re: EASTWEST / QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA

hehehee

Ed

Originally posted by Lewis:
    Its actually their April Fools joke. Dont worry about it. We felt the same my friend. Oh we felt the same. But its nothing but a boys prank.

Love - Chris
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">What? The collection is a prank? There is no such collection?

not yet [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

check this:
    http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-150

and the entire East/West section on this forum for serious discussions on EWQLSO, elephants, and what else we can talk about in the mean time while waiting for demos and dates [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I think you should wait for KingIdiot\'s Symphakish Orchestra.

Made from completely synthesized and non orchestral material, with multiple mic positions of course. Recorded in my bathroom for \"amazing yet terrible\" (tm) acoustics.

complete with buckets in place of toms. White noise for snares. Sine waves for flutes. Whistle\'s for piccilo flute. Definitely an orchestral library like no other.

Is this going to be released with that All Vegetable Symphony Orchestra thingy we we\'re talking about? Cause I\'m gonna have to hear some demos before I commit...
    -Hudson

Originally posted by PeterRoos:
    not yet [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

check this:
    http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-150

and the entire East/West section on this forum for serious discussions on EWQLSO, elephants, and what else we can talk about in the mean time while waiting for demos and dates [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks. I actually got my information about the existance of this library from the exact same link you just gave me. I was just wondering if there was any MORE information as it doesn\'t say there anything about expected release dates/demos/whatnot.

However, I have this particular forum bookmarked and so I just jumped in and asked the question without actually realizing there was a forum here dedicated to East/West. So I\'ve checked that out now and gotten a lot more info. But I appreciate your response.

I\'m still confused on several of the other responses. April fools??? What are they talking about? The \'Indy\' demo posted was a joke obviously. But I don\'t see how that relates to my question. Oh well.

Sometimes, I\'ve found, it\'s very hard to get a straight answer on this forum. I think of it as a good place to come and find out stuff that I don\'t know. But half the time when I ask a question I get a \'do a search for it\' answer. That\'s not as easy as it sounds. Wouldn\'t a simple yes/no and brief description be easier.

For example: My question. \"Does anyone know anything about this library...how it sounds...when it\'ll be out...etc...?\"

The answer I was hoping for. \"No one knows too much because there are no demos yet. But they\'ve said it should be finished up within a few weeks. Check out the East/West forum, blah, blah, etc...\"

Now really. Would that have been so hard. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

No one knows too much because there are no demos yet. But they\'ve said it should be finished up within a few weeks. Check out the East/West forum, blah, blah, etc..

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Alex

Originally posted by KingIdiot:
    I think you should wait for KingIdiot\'s Symphakish Orchestra.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I still want that Dave Stewart library - I\'d love to give those Irish Concussion Stick samples a real workout...

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum