• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Grandioso Bosendorfer demo song (coming out post)

Share/Bookmark

Grandioso Bosendorfer demo song (coming out post)

My first public GS song is now up and running and so far it\'s the most realistic track among the songs that are posted in my site. It\'s a piano solo entitled \"Remembering Home\" using PMI Bos 290 with the Grandioso Maple FX plug-in. I don\'t know if it was mixed properly (pedal sounds too loud, eq, etc.) as I am only using regular home speakers for monitoring. Any comments on how to make it better will be most welcome.

Thanks!

Nhick
    http://www.mp3.com/npacis

Re: Grandioso Bosendorfer demo song (coming out post)

Nhick,

It sounded really nice on my Genelec monitors at work.

I\'m listening to your other work as well. Seascape is really nice!

You must be doing something right with well over 400,000 plays.

-- Martin

\"Remembering Home\" sounds great. A nice mellow sound - just the way I like it!

Did you use the PMI Grandioso Steinway on \"Seascape\"? Very effective.

I\'m off to listen to the rest of your stuff.

Lawrence

Thank you for your comments! I do appreciate it!

Martin: Yes, I must have done something right. It was Seascape that really pulled everything up.

Lawrence: the piano in Seascape is from Roland XP-30. I just mixed up several piano patches and came up with it. Sheer luck!

Nhick

Nhick

Really love your stuff! You fill an important gap that Vangelis & Kitaro leave. What\'s more, you achieve it in a most original way.

Thanks for posting your mp3s.
    Steve.

Nhick,

Do you have CDs available that are not mp3.com DAM CDs?

BTW, I\'m in the Orlando area. If you are ever in this area let me know. I occasionally make it to Tampa also.

-- Martin

Originally posted by sjduck:

Really love your stuff! You fill an important gap that Vangelis & Kitaro leave. What\'s more, you achieve it in a most original way.

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thank you for your reply, Steve! Your comment is really way beyond what I expected I\'m blushing! He-he!

Originally posted by mschiff:

Do you have CDs available that are not mp3.com DAM CDs?

BTW, I\'m in the Orlando area. If you are ever in this area let me know. I occasionally make it to Tampa also.

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I have made some CD\'s back home (Philippines) and I wasn\'t able to bring any with me when I moved to Tampa. I do hope that I can make new recordings here someday. I\'m just starting anew here so I\'m kind of a bum again :-) so all I have are mp3.com DAM CD\'s for the moment.

Sure, I\'d like to keep in touch whenever I\'m in the Orlando area or whenever you\'re in Tampa!

Nhick

Hi Nhick,
    Great music. It sounds just perfect. I like the mellow, gentle sound very much. The composition is also very nice.
    The mix is good, the pedal is nowhere too obvious and the mellow tone of this instrument comes across very well. The reverb is also very convincing. It fooled me to think you used the WET patches. Very good.
    Another example of how real this sample sounds: I would be gratefull to use it as a demo on our website.
    Michiel Post

Originally posted by Michiel Post:
    I would be gratefull to use it as a demo on our website.
    Michiel Post
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Michiel,

Thank you so much! As I have said in my email, I really owe it to you and your awesome piano library. I\'m really in love with the PMI Bosendorfer!

I have sent an mp3 file to you but I don\'t know if you received it because the file is rather large. Please let me know. It would be my honor to have my music posted in you site!

Nhick

Go Back to forum