• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vintaudio Ultimate Yamaha C7 Now Available in EXS24 format :)

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio Ultimate Yamaha C7 Now Available in EXS24 format :)

Hi all, just a shout out to all those who\'ve been waiting for the EXS24 version of our great Yamaha C7 library, it is now available for purchase on our webpage www.vintaudio.com . [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

There are 2 versions available for EXS24, a 16 bit version and a 24 bit version of the library, please note that all our other versions of this great Grand Piano Library (Halion and Kontakt)that were originally released in 24 bits will also be available in either 16 or 24 bits, with the option to purchase the other bit rate version at a later date for a very low price of $39.95

If you have any questions about our great library please don\'t hesitate to ask. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: Vintaudio Ultimate Yamaha C7 Now Available in EXS24 format :)

How\'s your Steinway project comimg along? I have your uprights collection, and I\'m looking forward to your next instrument.

By the way (to try to get a response to my earlier post that everyone seems to have ignored), have you heard the new Steinway demo--Volume 4-- on William Coakley\'s site? He seems to be using relatively small sample sets, but the sound is amazing. He\'s somehow able to make the notes seem very close to the listener, without having too much of the brassy sound of the hammer hitting the string. A very full, liquid sound that sounds very much as if one is sitting at the piano.

Anyone have any idea how he\'s doing this? He apparently uses lots of mics in different arrays. Something about his setup captures the note as it evolves in the first few seconds, at just the right distance from the soundboard or strings.

Franky--

Rereading my post, I\'m afraid I may have seemed to hijack the thread, and distract from your library. Not at all my intention--your upright library is the best piano I have, and I\'ll be lining up for the Steinway as soon as it\'s announced.

No Problem Jake. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    The Steinway project still has a long ways to go so I won\'t give out a date, but as soon as I can give out a date be sure I\'ll be posting it here. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio
    www.vintaudio.com

Go Back to forum