• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Vintaudio ULTIMATE 24 BIT YAMAHA C7 KONTAKT version now Available New demos :)

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio ULTIMATE 24 BIT YAMAHA C7 KONTAKT version now Available New demos :)

Hi all,

The 24 Bit Kontakt version of our great Yamaha C7 Conservatory Grand Piano library is ready for sale.

12 gigs in size (12 CDs), 3 Instruments Ambient, Close Miked and Player Perspective all instruments 4.1 Gigs in size.
    12 recorded velocities, 6 Pedal up and 6 Pedal down + a release layer.

This Kontakt version streams really well even with a 800 mhz cpu.
    756 megs of memory and a 504 ms buffer in Kontakt is required to stream the 4.1 gig version, there are also more memory friendly presets included such as 4 velocity preset, Economy1 (1 sample every 2 keys) and Economy2 (1 sample every 3 keys), these presets will all run with 512 megs of Ram and a 504 ms buffer.

Best of all the sound quality of the library is simply unsurpassed, listen to the demos and hear for yourself, pan the demos in full mono, no phasing
    The world class Millenia H3V and Avalon preamps that were used along with the critically acclaimed B&K mics all top of the line equipment as well as the skill and expertise used to create this library make it stand out as one of the best if not the best recorded Yamaha pianos ever.

A Incredible value, you get 3 world class Yamaha piano recordings so you can now choose which one suits your needs, from Close Miked to Ambient even Player Perspective Again, Vintaudio raises the bar when it comes to value and quality, this incredible 12 CD library is available to you at only $199.99.
    Great price, outstanding quality, options and value, the Vintaudio way.

These new demos as always are bone dry, what you hear is what you get no Eq no reverb no compression just the pure sound.

www.vintaudio.com/YamKonAmb1.mp3

www.vintaudio.com/YamKonCm1.mp3

www.vintaudio.com/YamKonPp1.mp3

If any of you have any questions regarding the library, please do not hesitate to ask, we\'ll be glad to help. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    More demos and info is available on the website at www.vintaudio.com

A 16 bit version is available, this version is less massive in size, each instrument is 2.5 Gigs in size and the whole library is 8 Gigs in size, the 16 bit version will run smoothly with 512 megs of Ram and a 504 ms buffer, if you buy the 16 bit version, we will let you crossgrade to the 24 bit version at a later date for only $49.95

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: Vintaudio ULTIMATE 24 BIT YAMAHA C7 KONTAKT version now Available New demos :)

cool Franky still waiting on that check. Even so. I\'m a bit worried about this.

This Kontakt version streams really well even with a 800 mhz cpu, 756 megs of memory minimum is required.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">holy.... for one mic position? Hows it perform on faster machine, do the RAM requirements get any better?

Re: Vintaudio ULTIMATE 24 BIT YAMAHA C7 KONTAKT version now Available New demos :)

O My God! What an AMAZING piano! I LOVE the ambient version! The dynamics, the sound, the clarity. Sweet and powerful at the same time!

Fantastic demo!

Lawrence

I agree King - big RAM requirements. Presumably this is because it\'s 24 bit - but still that\'s preloading an awful lot of data into RAM if it\'s streaming from Disk.

I know it won\'t be as good quality, but any chance of a 16-bit version. I\'m one of the unlucky people with RDRAm and I don\'t fancy forking out a load of cash for expensive RAM. I\'d rather hang on as long as possible before I have to do that.

Lawrence thank you for the nice comments [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi Guys, well first off King and Hamilton the library was tested successfully with SDRAM so it will work with older systems, remember each instrument you are streaming is 4.1 GIGS in size.... In that respect 756 megs of memory at a 504 ms buffer imo is reasonable requirements for such a huge instrument.
    There are more memory friendly presets, (4 velocity preset, economy1 : 1 sample every 2 keys, and Economy2 : 1 sample every 3 keys)

Of course anyone that wants a 16 bit version just email me and I\'ll honour your request. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Mmmm... now a tough decision. What do you think would sound better - a cut down 24-bit version or a full 16-bit version? I presume I would be OK with 512MB RDRAM with the 16-bit version?

Hi Hamilton, to be perfectly honest with you, if I were in your shoes I\'d buy the 24 bit version, why?
    Because down the road eventually you will upgrade your computer and well to be honest there is a noticable difference between 16 and 24 bit audio.

The 4 velocity and Economy presets will run smoothly with 512 megs of Ram.

But ! Seeing as such a nice company we are I will sell you the 16bit version at full price and let you upgrade to the 24 bit version at a later date if you wish for only $49.95, this offer is valid for anyone who\'d want to buy the 16 bit version and update at a later date.

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Thanks for the advice Franky - you\'re right, best to go for the 24-bit version.

How about EXS24mkII??

sounds great!!

Originally posted by mschiff:
    Franky,

Are you working on a 24 bit Halion version as well?

Beautiful demos, BTW.

-- Martin
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

Ok, I know I just have to have this piano, but a few questions first. I own both Halion and Kontact, which version should I buy? Before I make you answer this sensitive question, let me say that if the Kontact version is the same one I would get if I imported the Halion version into Kontact, then I would rather buy the Halion version because that keeps my options open (I don\'t think Halion currently reads Kontact files) and most of my samples are currently in Halion. Also I persume the functionality is the same, but I suspect that Kontact is currently better optimized, although I\'m not sure that running some of my samples on Halion and the piano on Kontact would give me more voices. (P.S., if you only want to answer part of this question, I\'ll understand you not wanting to p.o. either Steinberg or N.I.)

The second question is that if I buy the 24-bit version, can I get 16 bit version too? If I\'m running out of CPU I\'d rather cut back on bits than velocity layers.

Thanks in advance,
    James

Go Back to forum