• Register
  • Help

Topic: E3 anyone?

Share/Bookmark

E3 anyone?

Just thought I\'d bring this up, as most of you post new music here... Cyan will be unveiling their new \"Uru, Ages Beyond Myst\" trailer at E3. Seeing as how I can\'t post it here yet for obvious reasons, I thought I\'d let those here know about it, and if you\'re at E3, check it out if you get the chance at the Ubisoft Uru booth. I\'ll try to post it here after the show if I can. I composed it with plenty of Gigastudio. Would love to hear your comments when I get back.
    I\'ll be spending a bit of time at the booth myself, so I hope to see you there.
    Tim

Re: E3 anyone?

Hey Tim, I really loved your realMYST trailer music.

What libraries did you use for that?

Ed

Thanks Ed,
    Believe it or not, that was mostly JV-1080. I had a few K-2000\'s then that I ised with Distorted Reality and the Symphony Of Voices, but that\'s about it. The rest was all 1080\'s using the World and the Orchestral expansion.

Tim

Originally posted by karimelm:
    Hi, I won\'t be able to go to E3 but was wondering if you could do me a favor and post the links to order audio tapes from the conferences. I used to go to E3, but no longer work in the game biz but am still interested in following the trends.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">You should be able to order them here after the conference.
    http://www.e3expo.com/

Tim

See you at E3 Tim, or at the G.A.N.G. meeting on friday, last day of E3. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

hey tim-

For sure I will stop by and check out your music. Are there specific times that the trailer will be playing, or is it pretty much going while the floor is open?

We\'re working on some SFX and music for these guys: Eschaton Online They\'re demoing at E3 looking for a publisher. I\'ve got to write music for their opening sequence, but I don\'t get the film until sometime next week, so I\'ve been just writing a bunch of different sections that I should be able to \"Frankenmusic\" together. Like... I know that sometime during the movie, the camera pans to a planet... sometime it pans to a bunch of enemy ships... etc...

but no video until next week.

Anyway, I ramble.... I look forward to meeting you at E3!

-dev
    LoudLouderLoudest Music Production Company

Devin, I\'m pretty sure that it will be playing along with several other Ubi trailers most of the time. At least, that\'s what I\'ve heard, but you never know.
    [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
    Good luck getting your music done in time. It sounds like you\'ve got a serious crunch coming up next week. I was panicking because I\'m just completing the last edits now.

[img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I look forward to meeting you both.
    Tim

Hi, I won\'t be able to go to E3 but was wondering if you could do me a favor and post the links to order audio tapes from the conferences. I used to go to E3, but no longer work in the game biz but am still interested in following the trends.

Originally posted by TLarkin:
    Thanks Ed,
    Believe it or not, that was mostly JV-1080. I had a few K-2000\'s then that I ised with Distorted Reality and the Symphony Of Voices, but that\'s about it. The rest was all 1080\'s using the World and the Orchestral expansion.

Tim
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Cool! Maybe I will have to pick up a cheap 1080 on ebay sometime.

Is the vocal sample [at 1 min 10 secs] from the World and the Orchestral expansion module as well?

Ed

Go Back to forum