• Register
  • Help

Topic: a little Mozart for strings...

Share/Bookmark

a little Mozart for strings...

Hi everybody, do you like the sound of these strings? I've found a setting that works for me, and I was sort of surprised how the library (cinematic strings) performed in a classical context...

www.robertosoggetti.com/MozartCS2.mp3

Re: a little Mozart for strings...

I've looked into the Cinematic Strings library. They are a very attractive string library and have gotten rave reviews.

I think what you have done works well for a classical performance. It's good to know it can be used for both cinematic and classical styles.

It probably won't go on sale anytime soon but the regular price is very reasonable for the features you get.

Phil

Robert! This sounds very nice to me. Which Mozart piece does this come from? I would like to hear more of it.
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jaynkate01 View Post
    Robert! This sounds very nice to me. Which Mozart piece does this come from? I would like to hear more of it.
    Jay
    thank you, Jay! It's a Mozart quartet in D, I don't remember the exact number, but I can look for it if you need... you obviously noticed that I didn't use a quartet, but whole string sections instead, because the idea was to test Cinematic Strings in a classical context, and they only have sections.
    thanks for listening,

Go Back to forum