• Register
  • Help

Topic: ARIA just quits after a few notes

Share/Bookmark

ARIA just quits after a few notes

Drives me nuts! Instant Orchestra has great sounds but after playing a few notes it just stops. I have all the latest everything,
    Player and engine 1.128 OS 10.7.4 6gig memory and have all the settings to max.. What now?

Re: ARIA just quits after a few notes

Hi TobyTune,

I think we need a bit more info to help you. Do use the standalone or as a plugin? VST? AU? If so in which host?

Does the program crash or the sound just stops? Do you see the mod wheel on the interface go to 0 by any chance?

Cheers
    Éric Patenaude, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

Re: ARIA just quits after a few notes

Toby--It's been 2 weeks since you posted your question. Eric brought up all the questions we'd need to have answers to in order to help out more.

"...Do you see the mod wheel on the interface go to 0 by any chance?..." That's critical. If you Do see the mod wheel go to Zero, that will turn off the sound. The Garritan instruments have their volume controlled by MIDI Controller 1 (or 11) which is what the Mod Wheel generates. If your recording software is taking it to Zero when you stop playback, then it's also turning off your sound.

If you come back with more info, we can probably straighten things out for you.

Randy

Go Back to forum