• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where did Mats and his Maestro site go?

Share/Bookmark

Where did Mats and his Maestro site go?

??? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

I check his site with free instruments (Maestro Piano, etc) because he promised us a nice flute. His URL is saved in my favorites folder but yesterday it was gone and now I\'m getting another site, a really boring one. What is happening? Are you still there, Mats?

------------
    Alex Cremers

Re: Where did Mats and his Maestro site go?

http://www.northernsounds.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005302

It seems that it was up 3 weeks ago... I\'m interested as well, as I did not get all files yet [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Please Mats, tell me they will be up again, they\'re [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Hansi

Maaaaaaats!!! I need you! Are you on vacation? Why is your website gone?

Why, Mats, whyyyyyyyyyyy?

I\'ll be coming back to this thread in a few days just to keep it artificially alive untill you respond.

------------
    Alex Cremers

On the Sonar newsgroup Mats said that the site has been down for a few days, but that he would call the person hosting tomorrow and see about getting it back online.

-- Martin

Hey Martin thanks!

------------
    Alex Cremers

Originally posted by Alexcremers:
    ??? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

I check his site with free instruments (Maestro Piano, etc) because he promised us a nice flute. His URL is saved in my favorites folder but yesterday it was gone and now I\'m getting another site, a really boring one. What is happening? Are you still there, Mats?

------------
    Alex Cremers
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I just called Daniel and he said that his Linux server crashed hard when he compiled a new kernel, so it´s pretty darn down as of the moment. However, he has reinstalled the OS and works on getting it fixed. A temporary page will be up tonight (Swedish time) and the rest of the server will be fixed within 2-3 days or so. Take it easy [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Mats

Mats, I\'d like to say thanks, I don\'t mind waiting another week, as long as it will be up somewhen again [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hansi

My heart goes to higher places knowing you are alright, Mats. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

------------
    Alex Cremers

Originally posted by Alexcremers:
    My heart goes to higher places knowing you are alright, Mats. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

------------
    Alex Cremers
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Great, that means you haven´t seen pics of me. Seriously dude, I don´t know how to answer that.

Mats

Go Back to forum