• Register
  • Help

Topic: You've got maaaaaaaail!

Share/Bookmark

You've got maaaaaaaail!

Hey - Raymond, Gary Aubry, Tom Davis, Giwro Jon, David Et Lux, Michael Obermeyer, Michael135, FossMaNo1, MrMarker, Jaynkate01, Snorlax, Pingu--and more - There's quite a pile up of Listening Room Festival posts that have unanswered replies waiting for you.

It'd be great if threads were kept up to date with replies to listeners, so the Festival could keep moving along!

Randy

Re: You've got maaaaaaaail!

Heh, sorry. I recently got a short term landscaping job that has left me a bit distracted the last week or so. Time to get back into the festival spirit!
    Warning: clicking on these links may result in spontaneous combustion.

Twitter

Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Michael135 View Post
    Heh, sorry. I recently got a short term landscaping job that has left me a bit distracted the last week or so. Time to get back into the festival spirit!
    Glad you've been productively busy, Michael - And YEeeeah, now it's time to jump back into the Festival!

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Hey - Raymond, Gary Aubry, Tom Davis, Giwro Jon, David Et Lux, Michael Obermeyer, Michael135, FossMaNo1, MrMarker, Jaynkate01, Snorlax, Pingu--and more - There's quite a pile up of Listening Room Festival posts that have unanswered replies waiting for you.

It'd be great if threads were kept up to date with replies to listeners, so the Festival could keep moving along!

Randy
    I am now caught up, I believe!
    More pieces may appear at random.

Snor
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Quote Originally Posted by snorlax View Post
    I am now caught up, I believe!
    More pieces may appear at random.

Snor
    I can really crack a whip, can't I, Snor?

Thanks! Listening Room's looking livelier again!

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    I can really crack a whip, can't I, Snor?

Randy
    Yessir!!

I'll keep scouring the archives for stuff. One problem is that the flood destroyed a lot of my archives, both paper and electronic...even 4+ years after the flood I still find things I thought I had lost, and can't find things I thought survived.
    I want to post some live euphonium stuff so people will hear it & maybe do some writing for it.

Jim
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Go Back to forum