• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: "Memorex"

Share/Bookmark

"Memorex"

This is my "Memorex" (Is it live or is it Memorex?)

The harpsichord and some of the section strings are GPO and the solo violin and some of the section strings are East/West.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Memorex"

Verex interstex. Enjoyex a lotex.
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Quote Originally Posted by fabiolcati View Post
    Verex interstex. Enjoyex a lotex.
    Thankex youex.

Chaio-ex,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

A fun piece, in a lighter, airier vein than other gems from the Alexander catalog, but with the sure and distinctive sensibilities of Mr. Larry guiding it along.

It all sounds really nice, and one quality that makes it work so well is that the lead instruments are played very "characteristically" i.e. the violin's performance in particular is an excellent example of how well a virtual instrument can emulate its real world counterpart when played intelligently.

Thank you much, Mr. Larry.

Randy

Yeeeeee haw!

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    A fun piece, in a lighter, airier vein than other gems from the Alexander catalog, but with the sure and distinctive sensibilities of Mr. Larry guiding it along.

It all sounds really nice, and one quality that makes it work so well is that the lead instruments are played very "characteristically" i.e. the violin's performance in particular is an excellent example of how well a virtual instrument can emulate its real world counterpart when played intelligently.

Thank you much, Mr. Larry.

Randy
    Au contraire. Thank you.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN View Post
    Yeeeeee haw!
    What th'?!

Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Some of the violin sounded a little country so I responded with my emotions at the time, yee haw!

....................................... !!!!!! By the way, tonight I've found out what the saying "a red herring" really means, and it has nothing to do with you music, for sure.

Thank you, Larry.

Raymond

Hello Larry, isn't this just jovial?! Really upbeat, there were times it sounded like something you might hear at a carnival carousel (only not played by an organ). This had great realization, too, very well done! It's always great to hear your music, thanks!
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast