• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: www.beladmedia.com

Share/Bookmark

[url]www.beladmedia.com[/url]

EDIT

The majority of copy is now up on the site.

You can obtain GigaStudio information about DIVA, i.e., Patches.

In addition, on the introduction page you will hear an audio stream.

This audio sample is primarily, DIVA.

You are hearing, not only two soprano soloists that have been selected for the project, but in essence the style and mood of DIVA.

Thank you, for your opinions and advice about the site.

Sincerely,
    Francis Belardino

PS. I would like to state that I feel it is advantageous to me as a new sample developer to
    keep the users of NS informed on the progress I am making. I find your opinions and suggestions priceless. Thank you for your feedback.

As far as any hard core status on the project… There is northing more I can do at this point but wait. My soloists are touring in Paris. The recording sessions begin July 26, 2003. My goal is to have a concrete demo and sample Giga file by mid-September.

Re: [url]www.beladmedia.com[/url]

Frank, I love Flash - just not when I\'m at home. I\'m stuck out in the back woods here with no option but dialup - and I\'m all of 15 minutes away from an international airport!

I\'ll check out your Flash version when I\'m down the hill in civilization.

Anyway for an example of a killer Flash (or did they do it in Shockwave?) site, take a stroll over to http://www.triggerstreet.com. Kevin Spacey is the driving force behind it. Budweiser funds it. It hosts short films, screenplays and competitions. Some of the submissions are quite good - but they could generally use better music :-)

Anyway, don\'t let me sidetrack the thread... If you have the bandwidth check out Frank\'s site!

Hey Jon [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I have Direcway.

Downloads avg 800-1200k
    Up loads avg 12-40k

It\'s available anywhere. I\'m not out in the sticks but just out of range for DSL or Cable [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

So...DTV and Dway [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

PS. TOTAL SITE LOAD = 526K

I see a black screen with a big blue stripe across. Under that you see \"Beladmedia.com\". That\'s it.

Hans

Hans,

Do you see the Bela D Media Logo in the center?
    If not... at the bottom.
    \"flash player is required for viewing this site\"
    Click on \"download flash\"
    It\'s a free pluging and takes less than a minute to DL.
    If you DO see the above, click on the red web address (I will change this to \"enter\" so there is no question)

Thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hehe Francis, I don\'t visit your site daily... but I think I should, cause it seems interesting: this must be the 3rd completely new design since 3 weeks of having it online... Hope you will find the time in between designing to develop the library with the same (or perhaps even better = unbelievable) quality! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hansi

Hehehehehehe

Thank you [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

If there\'s one thing I absolutely HATE, it\'s when a website forces my web browser to \"maximize\" to the edges of the screen. I have my window at exactly the size I want it, and when you do that it screws everything up. I don\'t know know if this is a pet peeve with other people, but it sure is with me. I never go to the VSL site because of it.

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Originally posted by vaultcomplex:
    If there\'s one thing I absolutely HATE, it\'s when a website forces my web browser to \"maximize\" to the edges of the screen. I have my window at exactly the size I want it, and when you do that it screws everything up. I don\'t know know if this is a pet peeve with other people, but it sure is with me. I never go to the VSL site because of it.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">VC,

The main movie is a sized pop up, yes!
    However, all you have to do is close that (my site) and the first page (that sits behind the pop up) is your normal browser window. It is a very common website design as far as a centerd pop up for the main site. The reason behind it...
    \"the viewer never really leaves their main winow... its just behind it. close and all is well.

Here\'s an example

http://www.rush.com

Aaron,

I\'ll get that full bio up there ASAP!!

Thanks man ... I take it that you\'re diggin the site?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast