• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vintaudio Yamaha C7 and Upright Piano Collection now available on Mac friendly DVD!

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio Yamaha C7 and Upright Piano Collection now available on Mac friendly DVD!

Well, after trying unsuccessfully to find a permanent solution to Mac / Pc compatibility, we\'ve decided to offer our Yamaha C7 and Upright Piano Collection libraries on DVD. These DVDs are uncompressed so all you got to do is copy the DVDs to your Hard Drive, our libraries are still available on CDs of course, but only for PC.

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: Vintaudio Yamaha C7 and Upright Piano Collection now available on Mac friendly DVD!

Franky -

For Mac users (like yours truly) who already have the Yamaha C7 (again, like yours truly) - is there a way/path for us to get the DVD?

BTW, the C7 is truly marvelous - I\'ve never had a piano that sat within a mix so easily. I\'m looking forward to whatever you\'re working on next - and saving up to get the Uprights. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

x$

Re: Vintaudio Yamaha C7 and Upright Piano Collection now available on Mac friendly DVD!

Hi, Thanks for the nice comments.

Email me and I\'ll arrange something for you to get the DVD version. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Go Back to forum