• Register
  • Help

Topic: Special thanks to SOMEONE!

Share/Bookmark

Special thanks to SOMEONE!

Hey, I just realized that someone thought enough of me to actually rate me! And I got a good rating. For months I\'ve been on here completely rating-less, and then suddenly out of nowhere I\'m worth 5 Stars! WOW! I had no idea someone actually appreciated me! So, to whoever my 1 vote is.... a very special THANKS [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

J-

Re: Special thanks to SOMEONE!

While we are talking stars, just wondering why mr. Bruce A. Richardson\'s 1000+ posts aren\'t worth 5 stars..

Just gave both of you 5 stars, that\'ll teach ya! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Sovereign, you\'re missing one star - What happened?

Originally posted by falcon1:
    Sovereign, you\'re missing one star - What happened?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Someone doesn\'t like me obviously, heh. But hey, the stars are crap, they mean nothing to me. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

While we are talking stars, just wondering why mr. Bruce A. Richardson\'s 1000+ posts aren\'t worth 5 stars..
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well lets just say that the war in Iraq claimed some casualties here at NS too. A few people lots stars over their differing views. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

But yes, Bruce and many others here are worth 5 stars and a lot more for sharing their knowledge so freely... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

This is sooo OT-topic [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Im glad for your 5 stars though, me having 4 of em and all. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Cheers

Go Back to forum