• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vintaudio Yamaha C7 Early Review

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio Yamaha C7 Early Review

Hello!

Well, I received this library in the mail today. After some time installing I get this error message, the close miked - pedal down cd is corrupt.. Well this is not a problem really as I\'m sure Franky will send a working one. The other cds installed correctly and it was time so start playing.

I\'ve mainly played around with the ambient version yet, and it is great! I really like the tone, and the playability is top-notch. Velocity switching is seamless. I was very surprised of the dynamics of the instrument, verry good. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I think this sample will cut through a mix very well. If i need a mellower sound, I just push the mod-wheel a bit to trigger a filter, works great! The release-layer also adds to the realism. Great tone, man I\'m happy with this piano!

Then I sat down to play the player\'s perspective sample. I won\'t comment on this because it has a bad sample. d#2 pedal up, has a very loud noise when played softly. This makes the whole performance useless, but again, I\'m sure Franky will fix this too.

Bottom line, a great sample that should suit just about any genre, certainly the best I have played for the giga platform.

Highly Recommended! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Vintaudio Yamaha C7 Early Review

I couldn\'t install any Kontakt version CDs to my Mac G4 with StuffIt 7.0.3 for some reason... When I installed them to PC, CD2 was corrupt. Franky is very helpful and he is sending me replacement CDs, thank you. I have Yamaha C3 Disklavier III Grand piano here, so I will compare the real one and samples with the same sequence and will write a reveiw!

Hi Plundrik, thank you sooo much for pointing that sample to me I\'m still dumbfounded because I tested every single damn sample grrrr , well at least it\'s corrected.

Anyone else needs this sample, please email me and I\'ll send it to you with instructions on how to install the sample.

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Happy to help, Franky

If you need a beta-tester in the future, you know who to ask [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum