• Register
  • Help

Topic: Chorus piano sample ?

Share/Bookmark

Chorus piano sample ?

is there have any piano sample that have a chorus patch on it ?
    what I want to do is play chorus, I know nothing in piano, so I hope the sample or program could help me a little bit , Thanks
    ( if you know how to use sonar2 to play pianp chorus, please let me know too, Thank you. )

Re: Chorus piano sample ?

sorry , I mean chords...

I\'ve never heard of a \"chorus patch\" before. What exactly is it?
    -Hudson

Actualy I have a chorus Piano that came on my Roland XP vocal expansion card. I still use it on ocasion. If you give me a few days to get settled in my new office I\'ll send you a demo of how it sounds, or if anyone can let me use a little web space I have a really old school song I wrote using it that I can post.

Oh...well if he meant a piano with a chorus effect on it, why not just use any old piano library and add the effect with the Sonar plugins? Seems kinda silly to try and find a piano sample recorded with a chorus effect on it already.
    -Hudson

Add a little chorus on any piano and you have a chorus patch, no? Gigastudio fx can do this easy.
    But I suppose you\'re not asking something that is that simple, right?

------------
    Alex Cremers

You want piano chord samples?? Yikes...did you feel that? I think every musician that ever lived just rolled over in his grave. Seriously, though, I wouldn\'t hold your breath for that one. I\'d say save the money on the libraries and get yourself a \"Piano For Idiots\" book. That\'s a half dig/half truth. They actually make the book, and you could obviously use it. At the very least it would show you basic chord structure so you could figure it out on your own.
    -Hudson

ehhe, OK [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum