• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Beethoven Symphony #5 - 1st Movement (meets iClone)

Share/Bookmark

Beethoven Symphony #5 - 1st Movement (meets iClone)

Greetings!
    I posted my rendition of the 1st movement of Beethoven's 5th Symphony here, as an mp3, ealier this year. It is made entirely using the GPO4 library.
    Now, I am posting the You Tube animation I made with iClone 5 PRO, using that music as the soundtrack.
    I used a tiny little bust of Beethoven as the main figure in the animation.

Thanks for watching!

Best regards,
    sd cisco

Re: Beethoven Symphony #5 - 1st Movement (meets iClone)

Great performance!

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    Great performance!

Raymond
    Thank you, Raymond!!

Very entertaining, Sd!

The faceted face of Ludwig, with the colorful lights dancing on it, made him look like a huge, powerful crystal - a source of tremendous power that's being tapped into as the music pours out. Well, and one could describe Beethoven and his work that way!

I loved hearing your really nice GPO rendition of the symphony again, and always enjoy your animations. Super!

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Very entertaining, Sd!

The faceted face of Ludwig, with the colorful lights dancing on it, made him look like a huge, powerful crystal - a source of tremendous power that's being tapped into as the music pours out. Well, and one could describe Beethoven and his work that way!

I loved hearing your really nice GPO rendition of the symphony again, and always enjoy your animations. Super!

Randy
    Thank you Randy for watching and commenting!! The main model was a low polygon count object, thus all the facets. If it were a higher resolution model, the facets would then be much smaller and more numerous, but there would still be the colour effects. I like to see the images and the music work together, (serendipity half the time!), but, combined, it does add up!

take care
    .S.

I missed your Fifth.

Thank you for the visual memorandum
    Fabio
    Arrigo Beyle / Milanese / Lived, wrote, loved -- Stendhal
    Being Italian is a full-time job -- B. Severgnini

Hi SD!

Looks like you've been busy developing your multi-media talents! Not only do you recreate such great pieces of music (the ambiance on your "B'5" was supurb), but now it's a full experience to marry the music to an interesting visual. Yeah, Randy nailed it with the big, giant, crystal-head!

This was really enjoyable ... keep creating great content like this, SD!

Regards,

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by fabiolcati View Post
    I missed your Fifth.

Thank you for the visual memorandum
    You are very welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank D View Post
    Hi SD!

Looks like you've been busy developing your multi-media talents! Not only do you recreate such great pieces of music (the ambiance on your "B'5" was supurb), but now it's a full experience to marry the music to an interesting visual. Yeah, Randy nailed it with the big, giant, crystal-head!

This was really enjoyable ... keep creating great content like this, SD!

Regards,

Frank
    Hey there Frank!
    So glad you got to check it out!! I am truly enjoying the process and the outcomes with this multi stuff. I think, as always, I first make it to pleasure myself, but then, if it works for me, I am happy to share it with others. 12 years ago, the only way you could reach a large online audience was thru iFilm, who were situated in LA and you had to physically send them the DV tape of your film, plus a cheque for $50. For the $50 they would encode it and put it up prominently for a couple of weeks. They got a surprising amount of traffic, and had a wide range of material presented, amateur to pro.
    Others got the idea and sooner or later YT came along bigtime and the good news is not only is if free, but if you own the rights, you can monetize your video with the little ads and get something like $1 for every 500 video plays.
    Thanks for watching and commenting!

Quote Originally Posted by sd cisco View Post
    Now, I am posting the You Tube animation I made with iClone 5 PRO, using that music as the soundtrack.
    Is there any piece of music that is so intensely and insanely mesmerizing as the first movement of Beethoven's Fifth? It's almost like it came from another planet. I think your rendition captures the otherworldly quality of this music so very well. The only advice-like thing I'd say is that the timpani starting at 5:43 seem oddly far-off (even though those drums are of course situated at the back of the orchestra in live performances).

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast