• Register
  • Help

Topic: IO- how can I tell which ensemble is loaded?

Share/Bookmark

IO- how can I tell which ensemble is loaded?

I can see perc extras, earth drums 2 and 3 and cymbals extras and fx loaded on the individual tracks but how can I determine which ensemble that is?
    I'll tell you why I need to know if necessary but it's not pertinent.
    Thanks very much,
    GRB

EDIT: actually I should retract my last statement maybe it is pertinent...this is a project prior to a new PC I just built/fresh IO install... I was getting no sound from any of my VSTs so rather than jacking with the routing I inserted new instances of the VSTs and now I can see the name of the ensemble so I guess we can disregard this whole dang thread...but thanks anyway!

Re: IO- how can I tell which ensemble is loaded?

Quote Originally Posted by GRB53 View Post
    I can see perc extras, earth drums 2 and 3 and cymbals extras and fx loaded on the individual tracks but how can I determine which ensemble that is?
    I'll tell you why I need to know if necessary but it's not pertinent.
    Thanks very much,
    GRB

EDIT: actually I should retract my last statement maybe it is pertinent...this is a project prior to a new PC I just built/fresh IO install... I was getting no sound from any of my VSTs so rather than jacking with the routing I inserted new instances of the VSTs and now I can see the name of the ensemble so I guess we can disregard this whole dang thread...but thanks anyway!
    Oh, I see - Previously the names of the pre-set Ensembles weren't showing up, but they are now on your new computer. I wonder what was going on with your previous set up that you weren't getting volume and things like the Ensemble name display?

Randy

Re: IO- how can I tell which ensemble is loaded?

Oh, I see - Previously the names of the pre-set Ensembles weren't showing up, but they are now on your new computer.

Maybe I didn't explain well...everything was fine until my new build/IO fresh installation. Upon opening this older .cwp I noticed none of my VSTs were loading as expected so I was bringing in a new instance of all VSTs and noticed I couldn't tell which ensemble I needed in this particular IO track. I've since discovered that ensemble was perc fun 2 and now when I reopen that instance it shows perc fun2 under ensemble as expected ...so all is well.
    Hopefully that makes sense...and thanks Randy!
    GRB

Go Back to forum