• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is there a Ringo-type loop CD?

Share/Bookmark

Is there a Ringo-type loop CD?

Hi,
    I would like to get a loop CD for Giga that has good quality loops played in the style of Ringo, that is, just good plain pop/rock type drumming. Not overly flashy or jazzy or \"loop\" sounding. And with rolls and fills for creating a drum track for pop/rock music. Is there such a thing?
    Thanks,
    JL

Re: Is there a Ringo-type loop CD?

You may find what you want from the company \"Sounds Good\" (if I remember the name right). They do sample CD\'s in wave format with straight pop/rock beats in high quality performances/recording. I think they are distributed by ******** .
    Hans
    P.S. When I think of it, maybe they are distributed by NorthSouth.If you know what I mean.

[This message has been edited by Hans Adamson (edited 11-26-1999).]

[This message has been edited by Hans Adamson (edited 11-26-1999).]

Right Hans, I think you are talking about Popped vol.1 by Sounds Good. I have this CD and it\'s very hi-quality stuff, you can find loops in Blur, Cream, The Who, XTC and Tom Petty styles (all in Wav format). Also included are the single hits, so you can build your own kits in GSedit.
    Good Look.

By the way, maybe you can find it at www.************.com

Do we have censorship here ????????????
    If so, this sux.

Anyway, I was talking about the sounds online site. Also, you can take a look at your local audio store.

Alright! Thanks for the tip.

JL

Go Back to forum