• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: WTB : Miroslav and Peter Siedladcecz in Giga

Share/Bookmark

WTB : Miroslav and Peter Siedladcecz in Giga

I\'m looking to buy Miroslav and P. Siedladcek\' s advanced orchestra in Giga NATIVE format. Thanks

Re: WTB : Miroslav and Peter Siedladcecz in Giga

Advanced orchestra is shipping since spring 99. Got it under www.bestservice.de !

\"Av\" Please do not use this forum for copying or trading sample cd\'s. there could be copyright violations from the manufactures.
    A little known aspect of the licence agreement on all sound libraries. The sounds are
    licensed and not to be sold or given away or traded. Even if the person is
    done using the sounds, they have to put the disks away or send them back or
    something to work within the law.

PaPa Chalk

[This message has been edited by PaPa Chalk (edited 12-17-1999).]

hey pa, be cool - the link is legal and shows only the manufacturer of AO for purchasing - best service. You know I gave and give lots of info to the GS users here, and I also do library programming and make a living with it. It can´t be a problem when I foward information about my work.

I don\'t think that was in reference to you Holger. In fact, I think it was a couple people discussing trading and copying of one of the libraries YOU worked on.
    Take care
    Dave

Hello holger my post is not in reference to you. Some other users had posted to trade/copy manufactured cd,s their posts were after yours but I had to remove them.
    I then replied on the issue of trading or copying manufactured cds. They should go to bestservice and purchase the cd if they want it.

PaPa Chalk

Papa and Dave...please chill out regarding all this copy issue. If you read my add carefully ...I mention BUY ( not copy!!! )... Have you guys ever sell used gear before. Well, for your info, this is no different than selling used gear except that you must reregister with with Best Services. The same as if I decided to sell my copy of Gigasampler. I have sold USED CD rom library before and this is exactly the procedure you must go through. Once you\'re registered, you are legally entitle to use the CDs and the original seller looses his rights to use it...simple.
    I don\'t want to sound arrogant but i\'m just sick of seing people being SOOOO paranoid regarding this issue. I know pirating is a big issue BUT , after touring Asia ( the capital of Piracy soft, you can\'t even find a legal copy if you tried to !!! ) and knowing people who uses pirate software, I can assure you that these people will always find a way to use softwares, CD rom ...illigally. So stop worrying, sleep tight and let the honest people go on with their business and STOP pointing fingers !!!!

AV its not a matter of us being paranoid we
    saw many other posts not just your first post at the top of this topic line. If a person responds to trade, copy resell cd’s it enters an area where some manufacturers may see that as infringement. If they contact us on this issue and it goes against there agreements.
    it may cause us to have to remove the post.
    We at northern sound would rather not let our site be for the purpose of trading reselling software or sample cd\'s by the end user. (We don\'t want to be liable for anything). Some people do not realize that some cd manufactures will not let you do this they can get picky. It\'s not the same as trading in my A3000 with some one. To avoid them coming down on us on these issue\'s we would rather keep it away from the site.
    hope you understand the point of view we are coming from.

PaPa Chalk

Actually here is a typical License agreement from most sample cd manufactures.

the (digitally recorded), (software), samples contained on this Compact disc are licensed, not sold to you by(name of Manufacturer). All samples are now and remain the property of(name of manufacture) and are licensed to the end user only for use of a live or recorded musical performance. This license expressly forbids the resale or other sale or distribution of these samples, either as they exist on this disc, reformatted for use in a digital sampler, or resynthesized or otherwise edited, for use as sounds, samples, program, patches or waveguides in a sampler or sample playback unit. you cannot sell them or give them away.
    any usage not specifically allowed by this license, including but not limited to use as part of a musical performance by an entity who has not licensed a copy of this product will be prosecuted to the maximum possible extent of the law.

Key point to remember is samples cd’s are licensed to us not owned. Many people do not realize this, you cannot resell, trade copy the cd.
    Hope you understand our position we are not referring to your first post if you are buying from the manufacturer, but the other posts for trading/reselling or copying we had to remove. You may not have seen some of the responces to your other posts.

Papa Chalk

[This message has been edited by PaPa Chalk (edited 12-17-1999).]

Wow! cool discussion. All in all it was a simple misunderstanding! Everything is allright!

\'This license expressly forbids the resale or other sale or distribution of these samples, EIGHTER AS THEY EXIST ON THIS DISC, reformatted for use in a digital sampler, or resynthesized or otherwise edited, for use as sounds, samples, program, patches or waveguides in a sampler or sample playback unit. you cannot sell them or give them away.\'

Sorry Papa, wrong Information

This just means that I\'m not allowed to resell the Samples,
    it doesn\'t mean that I can\'t resell my right to use
    the CD...
    If only the CD is not copied, used by more
    persons or violates any other copyright.

\'Key point to remember ... you cannot resell, trade
    copy the cd.\' ---> THAT\'S SIMPLY WRONG...

See above \'EIGHTER AS THEY EXIST ON THIS DISC\'...

Manfred

[This message has been edited by mramosch (edited 12-18-1999).]

[This message has been edited by mramosch (edited 12-18-1999).]

Go Back to forum