• Register
  • Help

Topic: Use GIGA samples w/ VST in WIN7

Share/Bookmark

Use GIGA samples w/ VST in WIN7

If you are like me and have invested $ into your quality gig samples
    and want to use them as a VST in WIN7 do the following:

Buy the G-Player. It will load and play your gig files exactly like Gigastudio.
    Open your Host program and direct it to the G-Player .dll files and run as VST.
    If your host program is only 32bit and will not run the 64bit G-Player, which will use more
    RAM to store your gig instruments, download the program jBridge and follow the instructions.

This set up has saved me so much money. I did pay for the G-Player, about $150, but to keep
    my original, and far SUPERIOR, gig samples has saved me from FRUSTRATION by not having
    to buy cheap sounding sample libraries just to get by.

Thank you.

Thumbs up Re: Use GIGA samples w/ VST in WIN7

Quote Originally Posted by SecondSelf View Post
    If you are like me and have invested $ into your quality gig samples
    and want to use them as a VST in WIN7 do the following:

Buy the G-Player. It will load and play your gig files exactly like Gigastudio.
    Open your Host program and direct it to the G-Player .dll files and run as VST.
    If your host program is only 32bit and will not run the 64bit G-Player, which will use more
    RAM to store your gig instruments, download the program jBridge and follow the instructions.

This set up has saved me so much money. I did pay for the G-Player, about $150, but to keep
    my original, and far SUPERIOR, gig samples has saved me from FRUSTRATION by not having
    to buy cheap sounding sample libraries just to get by.

Thank you.
    G-Player Is Great , I Hope It Opens The GSI Files Otherwise the GVI ( Giga Vst Instrument (will do , i know its rare and i want you to have it :
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/....GVI.v3.64.exe

its the last (version in detail ,xxx,xxxx,xxxxx version ) of the giga VST / I will Thriilled if you address me , a version of G-player With GSI file support.

Go Back to forum