• Register
  • Help

Topic: Need recommendations for Synth and atmospheric

Share/Bookmark

Need recommendations for Synth and atmospheric

Hi,
    I\'m looking for a good sample CD synth collection for use in televsion scoring. Also, I would like to find a CD with drones and textures for film/tv use behind orchestral score.

I see lots of the synth stuff out there but don\'t know which one\'s are good.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mahlon

Re: Need recommendations for Synth and atmospheric

We sell two synth collections, one 2 cd set with sounds from a DX11 and one CD with samples from a Prophet-5, (the owner of the Prophet told me that it was the very synth that had been used making the score to \'The Escape From New York\'... but you never know...)
    You can check the collections out at: www.biggagiggas.com

//Worra

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mahlon Bouldin:
    Hi,
    I\'m looking for a good sample CD synth collection for use in televsion scoring. Also, I would like to find a CD with drones and textures for film/tv use behind orchestral score.

I see lots of the synth stuff out there but don\'t know which one\'s are good.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mahlon
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the perfect cd would be Dream Experience by Q-up Arts. It has tones of atmospheric pads and hits suitable for film/tv. I use this disk all the time in my personal work and my clients also love this cd.

The front cover states

\'Dream & Dance Filmtextures & Electronic\'

Definately worth a try.

Mike Warning
    Early Warning New Media www.earlywarningmedia.com

I can also vouch for the Dream Experience set from Q-Up arts. It is great for film textures. Many, Many great sounds to choose from.
    Dave

Go Back to forum