• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sonatina Symphony problem when loading into Aria

Share/Bookmark

Sonatina Symphony problem when loading into Aria

Hi all,

I downloaded Sonatina and when loaded into Aria I noticed that I apparently had no control over the volume or panning when trying to blend with GPO. Anyone had this issue? Am I missing something?

Dono
    Baja Oklahoma

Re: Sonatina Symphony problem when loading into Aria

Quote Originally Posted by donplee View Post
    Hi all,

I downloaded Sonatina and when loaded into Aria I noticed that I apparently had no control over the volume or panning when trying to blend with GPO. Anyone had this issue? Am I missing something?

Dono
    Baja Oklahoma
    yes, anyone should have this issue. No problems with Sonatina, nor with Aria, it is Aria which is an awkward sfz player... well... it is not an sfz player, it is a propietary rompler for playing Garritan's libraries, so it has its own features and, though generally compatible with the sfz standard, implements its own instructions' set to drive all its features such as eq's, pans and the built in reverb.
    Two ways to address your problems: open those sonatina sfz patches in another more "conventional" sfz player or manually adjust Sonatina's patches yourself in order to exploit Aria's features.

Fab

Thanks, Fab. Understood.

Dono
    Baja Oklahoma

I made a version of SSO that loads into ARIA. If you want to check it out send me a PM.

Go Back to forum