• Register
  • Help

Topic: In appreciation of Bigga Giggas

Share/Bookmark

In appreciation of Bigga Giggas

I just wanted to extend my gratitude to Worra and BiggaGiggas for making sample libraries that actually cost less than having a real person come and play for you. I received the Solo Strings and Orchestral Brass libraries today, and the quality of both is quite excellent (although the demo posted for the Solo Strings library would have you believe otherwise .. : ). With some good MIDI programming these libraries are capable of sounding as realistic and good and their ridiculously priced competitors. Great job!

Odie

PS: What can we expect to see next on BiggaGigga? Personally I\'d like nothing more than having a complete set of orchestral instruments available, maybe there\'s hope of a BiggaGiggas woodwinds?

Re: In appreciation of Bigga Giggas

Thanx & Glad you like it!

I know about the crappy demos, but we\'re working on it. We have some new demos for \'Worra\'s Prophet\' written by this great guy Boris Alexandrov, you can check those out at www.biggagiggas.com
    We are also getting new demos for the Strings/Brass.

Right now we\'re working on the Hammond L-100.
    Hopefully it will be out for beta-testing within a couple of weeks.
    The first version will be a GigaStudio version, with a GigaSampler version soon to follow.
    Scheduled for sampling are, yes... woodwinds....

//Worra

I\'ll have to second NON\'s comment. I got the Prophet CD with my GigaStudio and gotta say, for $30 or even $100, you can\'t beat it.

I usually end up buying Audio CD\'s and doing the conversion myself to save some $$. Also, thanks to GS now supporting DLS and SF2 formats, I\'ve almost doubled my sound library in less than a week (I had already purchased EMU\'s Planet Phatt and Orbit collections, which btw, sound great through a Giga)...

I just received Gigastudio, together with a free copy of Bigga Giggas prophet 5 cd, and I think it\'s great.
    Top quality samples for a very nice price.
    I\'ll certainly buy more of these cds.
    Looking forward to the hammond cd.
    Keep up the good work. This is a great concept.

...So now I\'m waiting for a Mini-moog Bigga-Gigga cd. Now, that would be something! :-)

Dear stmikkel,
    I am interested in hearing about what sorts of sounds you would like to hear in a Bigga Giggas Mini-moog CD.......The Mini was my very first keyboard and I love to program the sounds, though it\'s been a while. Please let us know guys, as I have a Mini available to sample. Only reason you haven\'t seen this collection is I kind of thought that there were a lot of simulation sounds for this already..Still, nothing beats a huge sample in Giga! Could be great fun, so let us know.
    Best regards,
    John Thomas

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stmikkel:
    I just received Gigastudio, together with a free copy of Bigga Giggas prophet 5 cd, and I think it\'s great.
    Top quality samples for a very nice price.
    I\'ll certainly buy more of these cds.
    Looking forward to the hammond cd.
    Keep up the good work. This is a great concept.

...So now I\'m waiting for a Mini-moog Bigga-Gigga cd. Now, that would be something! :-)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Back to forum