• Register
  • Help

Topic: Attention fellow Make Music contestants!

Share/Bookmark

Attention fellow Make Music contestants!

The carnival's over, it all turned out as we knew it would from the start. Brushing hands off -- actually, they need a good scrubbing to get that muck off!

BUT those of us who entered have these musical pieces we composed based on the posted motif. Wouldn't it be nice if more people could have a listen?

I would just go ahead and post mine, but would rather wait to see if the rest of you guys, Tom, Rich, Jim - who else?--if you would like to post them proudly here all together in a General Discussion thread.

Lemme know what you think--I sure hope you want to post your pieces. If you do - we would start a thread besides this one, "The Proud Contest Losers!"--hehe, something like that.

Randy

Re: Attention fellow Make Music contestants!

I was wondering the same thing and how we should go about it (Listening Room or General Discussion). Does MakeMusic now own the rights to these pieces based on their theme?
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    I was wondering the same thing and how we should go about it (Listening Room or General Discussion). Does MakeMusic now own the rights to these pieces based on their theme?
    Oh I think it should be here in General Discussion where most people visit. It would be awkward to set it up in The Listening Room.

--Concern over posting our own pieces? Here's what I think about that - to #@%! (fill in blank) with MM. If they don't want me to post my own music somewhere, they can come sue my @$$.

Randy

hehe, I hear you! and agree!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by RichR View Post
    hehe, I hear you! and agree!
    Good - Really, there wouldn't be any problem.

SO - Should I start it off?-- No, doesn't matter - You start, anyone start - get your entry up. I'll be able to stop and do this later - getting behind on today's To Do list.

BUT HEY - you other guys, Tom, Jim--- I think there's another one or two?-- Hope you're with us--You'll post your entries also?

Randy

Go Back to forum