• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: IO-scary moments ensemble?

Share/Bookmark

IO-scary moments ensemble?

Track 1,2 4 and 5 are empty, track 3 has Deep Space Orchestra and 6-14 have other patches loaded.
    The ones that are loaded won't play with my controller only the graphic keyboard.
    Am I missing something?
    Thanks very much,
    GRB

Re: IO-scary moments ensemble?

Yes, that Ensemble would appear to be messed up. I alerted the programmers about this - I'm sure they'll be able to duplicate the problem, and add it to the list of fixes for the next version.

Thanks for the catch!

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Yes, that Ensemble would appear to be messed up. I alerted the programmers about this - I'm sure they'll be able to duplicate the problem, and add it to the list of fixes for the next version.

Thanks for the catch!

Randy
    Thanks very much Randy!

OK! I have the official fix for this "Scary Moments" IO ensemble.

IO programmer, Robert Davis says:

"...here is the fixed multi.. A name change happened at the last moment and so the multi doesn't know what to load. Try this one

http://www.box.com/s/s46jct35dgakji2c6poy

It should go into a folder path like this

C:\Program Files\Garritan\ARIA Player\Presets\com.Plogue.Aria\Instant Orchestra\Moods..."

Randy

OK! I have the official fix for this "Scary Moments" IO ensemble.

IO programmer, Robert Davis says:

"...here is the fixed multi.. A name change happened at the last moment and so the multi doesn't know what to load. Try this one

http://www.box.com/s/s46jct35dgakji2c6poy

It should go into a folder path like this

C:\Program Files\Garritan\ARIA Player\Presets\com.Plogue.Aria\Instant Orchestra\Moods..."

Randy
    Way to go Randy and thanks Robert!!!!
    I'll get it as soon as I get Aria installed again....I emailed support Sunday night but still no word...how long does it usually take to hear back from them?
    Thanks again Randy and Robert,
    GRB

Many thanks, Randy and Robert! A thing, though: if you're running Win7/64-bit, that path you're looking for is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Garritan\ARIA Player\Presets\com.Plogue.Aria\Instant Orchestra\Moods\

ETA: ... ummm, we have a problem.

When I tried to load Scary Moments into the Ensemble, a window popped up labeled Aria Session Loader. It said: "This session was made for Aria 1.15 while your version is 1.128. Please update!"

I have double-checked, and not only do I have 1.128, but the Garritan web site update and free download center labels the current version of ARIA at 1.28... but the download is labeled 1.128.

Wha hoppen?
    Best,
    Tom Smith
    www.tomsmithonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by filkertom View Post
    Many thanks, Randy and Robert! A thing, though: if you're running Win7/64-bit, that path you're looking for is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Garritan\ARIA Player\Presets\com.Plogue.Aria\Instant Orchestra\Moods\

ETA: ... ummm, we have a problem.

When I tried to load Scary Moments into the Ensemble, a window popped up labeled Aria Session Loader. It said: "This session was made for Aria 1.15 while your version is 1.128. Please update!"

I have double-checked, and not only do I have 1.128, but the Garritan web site update and free download center labels the current version of ARIA at 1.28... but the download is labeled 1.128.

Wha hoppen?
    OOooh crap-- ARIA 1.15 is the unreleased new Beta that's currently being tested.

I'll get this to Robert again - I'm sure he can fix things up for 1.128.

And yes, you would actually would put this (when we have the right one) in both the 64 bit and 32 bit Program Files.

Randy

And yes, you would actually would put this (when we have the right one) in both the 64 bit and 32 bit Program Files.

Randy
    Hmmm. I don't have the vast bulk of those files in the "Program Files" (i.e., the 64-bit side of things) -- got the samples, the instruments, and an earlier version of the 64-bit standalone, but most of the mechanical stuff is in the "Program Files (x86) side of things. Definitely do not have a Presets folder in the Program Files, and I definitely do in the Program Files (x86).

Everything's all the hell over my system, innit?
    Best,
    Tom Smith
    www.tomsmithonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by filkertom View Post
    Hmmm. I don't have the vast bulk of those files in the "Program Files" (i.e., the 64-bit side of things) -- got the samples, the instruments, and an earlier version of the 64-bit standalone, but most of the mechanical stuff is in the "Program Files (x86) side of things. Definitely do not have a Presets folder in the Program Files, and I definitely do in the Program Files (x86).

Everything's all the hell over my system, innit?
    Everything related to Garritan and Plogue (ARIA) is in my 64 bit "Program Files" folder--nothing's in the x86 Program Files. Most other programs split up their 32 and 64 bit installations, but with Garritan and ARIA, they're all in Program Files. The Presets folder we're talking about is in Plogue, not Garritan.

Randy

Hi Guys,

Please try using this ensemble as a fix.

Scary Moments

Best,
    Chad

Go Back to forum