• Register
  • Help

Topic: New system - transferring from old one?

Share/Bookmark

New system - transferring from old one?

Ok, finally upgraded my computer. I have GPO/ARIA on the old machine. What steps do I take to get them on to the new one. I know I can download ARIA, but would rather not have to download the 995 meg file for the sounds. IF I need to supply a registration...? I think I have it written down somewhere, but it's been years.

I'm sure this is all relatively easy, but if someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be much obliged!

Thanks in advance.
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

Re: New system - transferring from old one?

Hello Ron,

What versions do you have?

In your Store Account, there are options to order a DVD for Garritan Personal Orchestra and Jazz and Big band for $25 each. This is for GPO4 and JaBB3; I don't know if this is the same for earlier versions.

www.garritan.com/store/login/?next=/store/registration/downloads/

Regarding your registrations. If you click on the 'Keycards' tab, this will show your Serial Numbers and downloads for your Keycards, if applicable.

As I say, if you are using earlier versions, the above might be different but I would still imagine that you could still order DVDs and your registration information would be there.

Hope this helps.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: New system - transferring from old one?

Michael,

Many thanks - I think that is all I need. I'm wondering since I have GPO4, if I need to download it, or can simply load it on the new machine, and use the registration number (if needed). This is the one thing about upgrading the hardware - the re-installation/registration/go-search-for-new-drivers-update-my-browser-why-did-I-ever-do-this...But, once it's all sorted out, it will be nice to have something newer,faster, and QUIETER (I've been living with a fan whine for years...).

Again, many thanks!

All the best,
    Ron Pearl

ronaldmpearl.com

myspace:

http://myspace.com/rmpearl

Go Back to forum