Topic: vodal planet

Share/Bookmark

vodal planet

does anyone know this cd sample?

sorry your name is vocal planet

[This message has been edited by river (edited 10-13-2000).]

Re: vodal planet

Jamey-
    I bet if you threw them through atleast four to five different reverbs you could simulate the sound. Fading in different ones and messing with the pre-delay.....

and don\'t forget to mess with the pre fader sends

hehheh

I heard Hans Zimmer devotes an entire PC just for his Yodel samples.

Seriously, though, Spectrasonics included a Vocal Planet demo on their Symphony of Voices CD-ROM, um, three years ago? It\'s supposed to have all manner of ethnic voices, and jazz & gospel stuff too. If it\'s anywhere near as good as S of V, I\'ll be buying it as soon as it comes out. Hopefully soon (not holding my breath... three years is a long time).

- Chris

All that you could possibly dream of knowing about the art of Yodaling can be found at my new web site .
    All information has been pain stakingly catagorized,from the begining of mans existence to present times on the subject of Vodaling .
    For the low cost of $49.95 [per month for 12 months]you can also[like me] become a expert on Vodaling .
    Impress your friends ,become the hit of the party .
    What is old is new and Yodaling is the wave of the future.
    Please send 12 easy payments to
    YodalsAreUs.com
    Keep Yodalin !!

I think Vodal Planet has that famous sample of Klingons circling Uranus . . . . starting to cough here, anyone got a Ricola cough drop?

I would just save your money and wait till \"Yoda Planet 2\" comes out. They\'re supposed to have a great sample called \'Yoda Yodelling across Naboo\' that can add great ambience to your next hit.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Beck:
    I heard Hans Zimmer devotes an entire PC just for his Yodel samples.

Seriously, though, Spectrasonics included a Vocal Planet demo on their Symphony of Voices CD-ROM, um, three years ago? It\'s supposed to have all manner of ethnic voices, and jazz & gospel stuff too. If it\'s anywhere near as good as S of V, I\'ll be buying it as soon as it comes out. Hopefully soon (not holding my breath... three years is a long time).

- Chris
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I can understand, Vocal Planet should be out within the next couple of months (Emu/Akai, Roland etc) from Spectrasonics. SoV is amazing, Vocal Planet sounds like it won\'t fall short of the standard set by SoV.

Ryan.

It is due any day actually. But it will only be available in Peavy format for the first year. Seriously, it sounds wonderful and has some cool programming.

Never heard of Vodal Planet. I got Yodel Planet and it\'s dissapointing. All of the Yodels were close miked and I can\'t get that \"Yodeling across the canyon\" sound.
    -IO

LOL!!!

Go Back to forum