• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kirk Hunter Strings...

Share/Bookmark

Kirk Hunter Strings...

I couldn\'t wait for Gary\'s string library so I just bought KH strings and I\'m really happy that I did. However, because they didn\'t have a GS version, I had to buy the AKAI version. If anyone has converted and set up this library for GS, would you please contact me offline. I\'ve got some questions.
    Thanks,
    -IOComposer (jscott@dramaticmusic.com)

Re: Kirk Hunter Strings...

IO, let me know what the Kirk Hunter Strings are like when you get a chance. I only have the Advanced Orchestra Compact edition and I\'d love to know if the Kirk Hunter strings are good for soundtrack stuff especially nice slow string passages.

OK. Nevermind. Dis was gracious enough to help me out with my converting problem. So far, so good but I haven\'t had the time to mess with them too much. I\'ve got many projects that I\'m working on and I shouldn\'t have dove into this library until I had some time to really test it out, but it seems to be a great library. Many others on this bb are using it with great results which is why I bought it in the first place, so if that\'s any indication...
    -IO

Can you tell me more about how you got around the converting problem. I also have this problem converting Kirk Hunter strings to giga

Thanks

Ben, look at the second KHStrings topic I posted. There are some good answers there. Also, if you want to contact me offline (so I can forward you the info that Dis sent me) my email is above.
    -IO

Where can I find your email?

Rob Kral

Oh, Sorry.
    My email is jscott@DramaticMusic.com

Go Back to forum