• Register
  • Help

Topic: Theater organ samples

Share/Bookmark

Theater organ samples

Am not yet a user of the Gigasampler but plan to be soon. My interest will be primarily in theater organ samples. Does anyone have any recommendations please.
    Thanks in advance. Barry Davies

Re: Theater organ samples

vrsound.com
    3D Pipes

Also see Electronic Musician October issue for a review of the Kurzweil version of this cd rom.

Thanks franz for your prompt reply. I looked at the site you mentioned but could only see reference to Hammond organ. Have I overlooked something? Barry

My understanding is that a theater organ is a pipe organ that without the sacral registers. i did not know you were talking about a Hammond?
    The hammond on the vrsound giga module is ecxellent. There will be independent reviews soon on this board. kepp your eyes open!

best,
    franZ

You can select up to thirty ranks of WurliTzer pipes and tuned percussions from www.artisan-instruments.com in either Giga or Alesis QSR format (the Giga versions are much better of course!). As far as I know, these are the only individual T.P.O. ranks available. I am the person who created these samples, Artisan has exclussive rights.

The price is not cheap because the market for theatre organ is VERY limited, therefore the development costs cannot be spread out with volume sales.

A demo CD is availble (QSR version). All I can say is, don\'t bother. A new demo will soon be released.

I have a modest web site featuring my own digital TPO (Gigastudio based). the url is http://home.mindspring.com/~jphardy

Joe Hardy

You can select up to thirty ranks of WurliTzer pipes and tuned percussions from www.artisan-instruments.com in either Giga or Alesis QSR format (the Giga versions are much better of course!). As far as I know, these are the only individual T.P.O. ranks available. I am the person who created these samples, Artisan has exclussive rights.

The price is not cheap because the market for theatre organ is VERY limited, therefore the development costs cannot be spread out with volume sales.

A demo CD is availble (QSR version). All I can say is, don\'t bother. A new demo will soon be released.

I have a modest web site featuring my own digital TPO (Gigastudio based). the url is http://home.mindspring.com/~jphardy

Joe Hardy

Go Back to forum