• Register
  • Help

Topic: AKAI/GIGA LIBRARIES

Share/Bookmark

AKAI/GIGA LIBRARIES

Hi,

I\'ve just got the Gigasampler LE (coming with the MIXTREME card) and I am looking now to get as many sounds as possible.

Do you guys have any idea where shall I get (buy) professional quality AKAI/GIGA CD-Rom libraries? But at a reasonable price...

Thanks,

Derschum

EMAIL: derschum@yahoo.com

Re: AKAI/GIGA LIBRARIES

I\'ve found that the best selection for giga libraries is through www.soundsonline.com. However, I\'ve had several negative customer service related issues with them, so buyer beware!
    -IO

[This message has been edited by IOComposer (edited 01-03-2001).]

I agree with Jamey (IO). I like to buy form SounChaser: http://www.soundchaser.com/ They offer many (but not all) of the giga libraries. Great service!

> I am looking now to get as many sounds as possible

Hope you have deep pockets...

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited 01-03-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by derschum:
    Hi,

I\'ve just got the Gigasampler LE (coming with the MIXTREME card) and I am looking now to get as many sounds as possible.

Do you guys have any idea where shall I get (buy) professional quality AKAI/GIGA CD-Rom libraries? But at a reasonable price...

Thanks,

Derschum

EMAIL: derschum@yahoo.com
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Zzounds.com has a limited selection of libraries for Gigasampler, but currently they\'ll only ship to the United States. They also have a pretty good selection of AKAI libraries (just punch in \'AKAI\' in their search engine and click through 2 or 3 pages, after the AKAI hardware listings).

Ryan.

------------------
    Sonic Control
    www.soniccontrol.com
    Giga Users Network at
    www.soniccontrol.com/gigasampler/

Go Back to forum