• Register
  • Help

Topic: Praise about the new Xsample Solo Strings demo

Share/Bookmark

Praise about the new Xsample Solo Strings demo

I just want to say whoever sequenced the demo of the new xsample solo strings did a fantastic job, especially on the part where it switches to fast playing (mid section). It sounds totally realistic.
    Georg, did you do that piece yourself? If not, who does your demos? They\'re wonderful.

Re: Praise about the new Xsample Solo Strings demo

Hello Damon,

thank you. No, the composition is done by my partner Hans-Josef Winkler. It\'s really all midi and arranged from single notes (Certainly all Xsample sounds)!

Georg

Being able to see the MIDI file with all the controler data would be extremely instructive. I don\'t suppose you\'d be willing to share it?

Hi Bill,

why not, it\'s a good idea. But for now there is a little problem, because we are very busy finishing the E-mu and Akai CDs. And the clarinet-demo has also to come out. The \"midi-file\" is a collection of some \"logic\" files resynced in the mix, the instruments were prototypes of the now finalized gigs, so some controller and key switches have changed. So you see it would be a little bit work to share this files not as a chaos.
    But we will keep this in mind.

Georg

P.s.: The master of the new Xsample\'s (gigs) are finished since this week, just waiting for lay out, copy and shipping...

Go Back to forum