• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Is piano learning easy

Share/Bookmark

Is piano learning easy

hello all,
    Please tell me is the piano learning is easy?Can anyone learn easily or special knowledge is required?

Re: Is piano learning easy

Learning piano is simple. Is it easy? At times, yes. Trust us when we say there are times we want to throw a piano out of the window.

Easy piano lessons are available today for learning at your own pace and with far less stress and expense of a private instructor.

It all depends on yourself. Some find it easy, some find it hard. It depends on your dedication, your hard work among other factors.

It is very easy but you need tutor for learning piano playing

yes with the availability of various piano tutorials available today on net it has just become very easy to learn piano............

Well, personally, I don't think learning ANYTHING that's brand new is easy or a breeze. But it can certainly be done, no question.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalPianoGuide View Post
    Well, personally, I don't think learning ANYTHING that's brand new is easy or a breeze. But it can certainly be done, no question.
    I would agree with this. Saying learning [insert any skill here] is easy is, to me, a bit naive.

The other part of the question makes more sense to me. "Can anyone learn easily or special knowledge is required?" The answer here is yes, anyone can learn, and no special knowledge is required! Sure, if you can already play another instrument (and can mentally separate the right from the left hand motions, or are particularly dextrous), it'll make learning piano a bit easier. Still, just like anything, it will require a lot of time and dedication.

One thing I like about piano versus learning guitar is how linear the keyboard is. The octaves just repeat over and over - if you know one you know them all The fretboard on a guitar is a bit more confusing!

A piano is played by pressing the keys with the fingers of both hands. The standard piano of today has 88 keys, the three foot pedals also has specific functions. The pedal on the right is called a damper, stepping on this causes all the keys to vibrate or sustain

Yes, It's very easy. You can join any music school to learn piano.

Go Back to forum