• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: "Pucker Up"

Share/Bookmark

"Pucker Up"

Music Lovers,

This is my "Pucker Up". (Appropriate for Valentine's Day, I suppose.)

The Whistler sample library is featured. (Actual human whistling samples)

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Pucker Up"

Hey Larry! I think the whistling samples are surprisingly effective. I find it hard to buy samples like that though, because they are so specific and provide such limited use for me. It is always nice to get a listen on some different sounds. Thanks for posting this.
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jaynkate01 View Post
    Hey Larry! I think the whistling samples are surprisingly effective. I find it hard to buy samples like that though, because they are so specific and provide such limited use for me. It is always nice to get a listen on some different sounds. Thanks for posting this.
    Jay
    The Whistler sample library was very inexpensive. It's also fun to use.

Thanks, Mister Jay, for your message. I send my best to you and your better half, Miss Kate.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hey Larry,

Great fun, Larry! Very nice! All the stuff of yours I've listened to has been so creative and fun to listen to. Nice!

I've been away from the listening room for far too long, so I've decided to get back involved again. I would be interested in where to pick up that whistling library. Don't know if it's anything would ever use, but one never knows! Take care, Larry!

Gary
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Quote Originally Posted by serenitymusician View Post
    Hey Larry,

Great fun, Larry! Very nice! All the stuff of yours I've listened to has been so creative and fun to listen to. Nice!

I've been away from the listening room for far too long, so I've decided to get back involved again. I would be interested in where to pick up that whistling library. Don't know if it's anything would ever use, but one never knows! Take care, Larry!

Gary
    I have misplaced the ordering information for this sample library. Sorry, Mister Gary. Googling "The Whistler Sampler Library" (without the quotation marks) will probably bring up what you need to know.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate your input.

Take care.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

I wish I could whistle that well

This has a great feel to it, and I really enjoy the combination of whistling with...anything, really, but great instrument choices!
    I really enjoy the dance quality this has, as well.

Thanks for sharing!
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Quote Originally Posted by sanyarem View Post
    I wish I could whistle that well

This has a great feel to it, and I really enjoy the combination of whistling with...anything, really, but great instrument choices!
    I really enjoy the dance quality this has, as well.

Thanks for sharing!
    It is a tad different, isn't it?

Thanks for having a listen, Mister Michael.

Take care.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Oooookay, Larry -- I'll bite on your post, even though it was only this morning that I discovered your other very recent post. (slight tsk tsk implied)

That is really fun, your "Pucker Up" - And of course we're all focusing on the extremely nifty whistling sound/instrument you found. Here - for those too lazy to look it up:

http://www.soundsondemand.com/detail...histle_/en/105

--3rd row down, first on the left.

I have a piece in "Tom Sawyer" with whistling - I used different sound sources, but this would've been great to have at the time!

Nice music too, by the way. 8-)

(home made smilies--I don't have access to formatting on the Forum anymore)

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Oooookay, Larry -- I'll bite on your post, even though it was only this morning that I discovered your other very recent post. (slight tsk tsk implied)

That is really fun, your "Pucker Up" - And of course we're all focusing on the extremely nifty whistling sound/instrument you found. Here - for those too lazy to look it up:

http://www.soundsondemand.com/detail...histle_/en/105

--3rd row down, first on the left.

I have a piece in "Tom Sawyer" with whistling - I used different sound sources, but this would've been great to have at the time!

Nice music too, by the way. 8-)

(home made smilies--I don't have access to formatting on the Forum anymore)

Randy
    Thanks for your comments.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

This brings back some very old remembrance of some sort of human flute contests in the very old days of television. What they achieved was really wonderful. What you did too, Larry. Thank you,

Raymond

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast