• Register
  • Help

Topic: I purchased Garritan Instant Orchestra!!! Only one request!!!

Share/Bookmark

I purchased Garritan Instant Orchestra!!! Only one request!!!

Well, I was in the market for a new virtual instrument. I try to buy one at least once a year. I was very tempted to buy the EWQL Solo Violin. However, I decided to take a quick peak around... just in case there is a library out there that might be worth purchasing. I checked out, vienna, project sam, more ewql products... and I almost forgot about the garritan products!

So I figured I would take a quick peak at the site, it has been while since I have been here. I noticed that the Garritan Team created Garritan Instant Orchestra! That caught my attention. so I decided to listen to the samples and the youtube videos... my ears were well pleased! I knew I was instantly sold!

I purchased the instruments and I love the fact that the activation process is not a hassle at all. I know with a lot of other libraries you need a dongle such as vienna. I think the garritan team did a good job with the activation method.

So I have Garritan Instant Orchestra Installed and have composed two songs now. I LOVE IT! I have purchased other libraries such as EWQLSO and Cakewalk Dimension Pro, but GIO has some of the best samples I have heard. I truly admire the strings. I find that that this library flows very nicely with my type of music.

In Conclusion, Garritan Instant Orchestra is a worthy product and is worth the money ($150)... The quality of these instruments are extremely good. I especially love the sound of the strings... I am a happy customer!

I just have one request! I read on your instant orchestra site that if people were looking for 24 bit samples to post it on the forum. Although the 16 bit samples are good to my ears, I would also like to have the 24 bit samples as well!

Re: I purchased Garritan Instant Orchestra!!! Only one request!!!

Congrats on your purchase. Hope you hear your work in the Listening Room if you decide to stick around.
    www.grahamplowman.com
    YouTube Music:
    My Channel
    Twitter:
    @GPComposer
    Facebook:
    Facebook

Thanks Plowking! I think this may be good community, so I think I'will definitely stay. I listened to some demos from other members, and I love the new and personal work from others. I will also post some of my work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    my ears were well pleased! I knew I was instantly sold!

I purchased the instruments and I love the fact that the activation process is not a hassle at all. I know with a lot of other libraries you need a dongle such as vienna. I think the garritan team did a good job with the activation method.

So I have Garritan Instant Orchestra Installed and have composed two songs now. I LOVE IT! I have purchased other libraries such as EWQLSO and Cakewalk Dimension Pro, but GIO has some of the best samples I have heard. I truly admire the strings. I find that that this library flows very nicely with my type of music.

In Conclusion, Garritan Instant Orchestra is a worthy product and is worth the money ($150)... The quality of these instruments are extremely good. I especially love the sound of the strings... I am a happy customer!
    Hi Sururick,

Welcome to the forums. Thank you for sharing your experience, it's great to hear feedback. There was another thread started regarding requests for 24bit samples, we're keeping an eye out for this and noting requests.

Have a wonderful musical journey with Instant Orchestra!

Cheers,
    Chad

Go Back to forum