• Register
  • Help

Topic: Instant Orchestra help

Share/Bookmark

Instant Orchestra help

Sorry do not know where to post here as i'm new. Could someone tell me how one records on I/O ? It does not seem to work after downloading it this morning. Thank you.

Ken

Re: Instant Orchestra help

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Sorry do not know where to post here as i'm new. Could someone tell me how one records on I/O ? It does not seem to work after downloading it this morning. Thank you.

Ken
    Hi, Ken - I'm currently posting a series of short video tutorials aimed at getting newcomers up to speed with Instant Orchestra. Here's the first part--take a look at the discussion thread also:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...orial-part-one

Then on pages 1 and 2 of this General Discussion Forum you'll find parts 2, 3 and 4.

The tutorials assume that the user owns a recording program and has at least some rudimentary understanding of how to use it.

You don't mention what kind of program you're using. I hope you're not thinking that you can produce music with IO alone. It's a soft synth plug-in to be used in a host program, either a "sequencer" such as Sonar, or a notation program such as Finale.

Randy

Go Back to forum