• Register
  • Help

Topic: Instant Orchestra / Instant Gradification.

Share/Bookmark

Question Instant Orchestra / Instant Gradification.

Using the Ensemble, how does one control each volume output? For example; Using "Grand Cathedral" the arrrrgon in 1, Silvery Choir 2, and Delicate Archestrrrra in 3. Each volume slider moves together how does one separate them to balance the sound out? Some times the arrrrrrgon be a might bit too loud yar see mates.
    Styxx

Re: Instant Orchestra / Instant Gradification.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
    Using the Ensemble, how does one control each volume output? For example; Using "Grand Cathedral" the arrrrgon in 1, Silvery Choir 2, and Delicate Archestrrrra in 3. Each volume slider moves together how does one separate them to balance the sound out? Some times the arrrrrrgon be a might bit too loud yar see mates.
    Hmm - The volume faders in ARIA don't move together, Styxx. I have that Ensemble loaded as I type this - Got the arrrrrrrrrrrrgon slider 1/2 way down, Silvery Choir close to the top, Delicate Orchestra about mid-way between the levels of the first two.

Maybe you're talking about your host program's MIDI faders taking over ARIA's faders? If you're in Sonar, right click the associated MIDI track's header and turn its control off--then don't touch it again. That will disengage Sonar's controls from ARIA's, and you can do your balancing right there in Arrrrrrrrrrrrria.

Randy

Thanks, I'm using Samplitude Pro 11 but I'll give that a whirl regardless. I mean, they are all basically laid out in somewhat of a similar manner, yes?
    Other than this little problem everything is working quite fine especially after the ARIA engine update, an oil change, and new wiper blades!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
    Thanks, I'm using Samplitude Pro 11 but I'll give that a whirl regardless. I mean, they are all basically laid out in somewhat of a similar manner, yes?
    Other than this little problem everything is working quite fine especially after the ARIA engine update, an oil change, and new wiper blades!
    I agree that the new wiper blades are especially nice.

I bet there's a similar thing in Samplitude like I was talking about - DAW software in general has this thing of the MIDI tracks having precedence over controls in VSTs. Just look for something that looks like it could turn the MIDI track faders in Samplitude off so they don't control the faders in ARIA.

Randy

Go Back to forum