• Register
  • Help

Topic: Instant Orchestra and Other Garritan Products with Aria

Share/Bookmark

Instant Orchestra and Other Garritan Products with Aria

I see on the site that Instant Orchestra only uses Aria version 1.28. I also have GPO and Jazz/Big Band running on Aria 1.11. Do I need both Aria engines or will GPO and Jazz/Big Band also run on 1.28?

Re: Instant Orchestra and Other Garritan Products with Aria

I have GPO, Steinway, and IO.

When you install IO it has the updated install for the aria player - when I run this I have access to all 3 libraries. So there's no problem there. You'll be using the latest aria player for all libraries.
    www.grahamplowman.com
    YouTube Music:
    My Channel
    Twitter:
    @GPComposer
    Facebook:
    Facebook

Excellent...thank you. I was hoping that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Plowking View Post
    I have GPO, Steinway, and IO.

When you install IO it has the updated install for the aria player - when I run this I have access to all 3 libraries. So there's no problem there. You'll be using the latest aria player for all libraries.
    Hi guys,

Plowking is correct. There is only one ARIA installation you'll have. All of the Garritan libraries share this same ARIA. So if you update to 1.128, it will be that version for all of your libraries. Hope that helps.

Chad

So can those of us who haven't purchased GIO get the Aria update? I notice it says for GIO only or something to that affect.
    Steve Winkler GPO4 JAAB3 Finale 2012 Reaper Windows 7 Pro 64-bit VSL SE+

Quote Originally Posted by swinkler View Post
    So can those of us who haven't purchased GIO get the Aria update? I notice it says for GIO only or something to that affect.
    Yes it seems available as a download from the Free Downloads page. While you won't be at any advantage in downloading and installing right now without IO, it seems not impossible to do.

Go Back to forum